Latest Update (4th April 2017) : APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Result 2017 Now Declared. Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II Final List at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2017
- APPSC ASO (Assistant Statistical Officer) Hall Ticket 2017
APPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks 2017
- 1 APPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks 2017
- 2 APPSC Group II Executive & NonExecutive Cut0ff Score
- 3 www.psc.ap.gov.in Expected Cut Off Marks 2017
- 4 APPSC Group 2 Cutoff Marks for all Category
- 5 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Details
- 6 How to Download APPSC Group 2 Cutoff 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the APPSC Group 2 Cut off Marks 2017 online. This is to inform all the candidates who had appeared for the APPSC Examination and are waiting for the cutoff marks that they can now see the APPSC Group 2 Expected Cut Off Marks 2017 available on their official website www.psc.ap.gov.in. The willing candidates can download the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II Expected Cutoff Marks of Executive and Non-Executive for all the categories to check your own performance.
APPSC Group II Executive & NonExecutive Cut0ff Score
The APPSC organization conducted the APPSC Examination 2017 at various approved centers on 26th February 2017 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the candidates who had appeared for the examination can check their respective cut off marks successfully available on its official web portal. Here you can check the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Cutoff Marks for Executive and Non-Executive for general, OBC, and reserved categories which you can check by scrolling down the page.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Expected Cut Off Marks 2017
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Group 2 Services (Executive & Non-Executive)|
|No of Posts||982|
|Examination Date||26th February 2017|
|Announcement Regarding||APPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks|
|Category||Cut Off Marks and Expected Cut Off Marks|
APPSC Group 2 Cutoff Marks for all Category
Here we have provided the details of the APPSC Examination or the Cut Off marks which you can check here. Apart from this, you can also check the expected cut off marks for all the categories that we have provided by scrolling down this page. With the help of this APPSC Group 2 Executive and Non-Executive Solutions which are based on the Category wise below. The candidate has to score the minimum qualifying marks that we have mentioned in the list. Here the candidate can check the CutOff marks as per the category.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Details
The Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Selection process consists of different processes that are the Written Examination which was conducted recently, consists of Multiple Choice Questions Papers. This is the entrance Exam which is conducted to select the candidates for various posts in the different departments. The candidate can check the details and information regarding this job vacancy either here or on the official website. This exam was conducted to recruit candidates for the Executive and Non-executive posts. You can also check its official website to get the required details as well as to grab the important information.
How to Download APPSC Group 2 Cutoff 2017
If you are facing any kind of problem in accessing the expected cut off marks then you can follow the below-mentioned procedure which will take you directly to the Expected cut off page. All you need to follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- The candidate has to first navigate the official website of APPSC that is psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then he or she has to search for the link to APPSC Group 2 Executive and Non-Executive Cut Off 2017.
- Now he or she has to click on the Cut off Marks link and try to open it.
- Now the candidate will then found the list of the Cutoff marks in front of his or her screen.
- Now the candidate can save the Cutoff marks list and can match and verify the marks to check the expected marks.