Latest Update (4th October 2017): UGC NET Admit Card 2017 for November Exam, Download UGC NET Hall Ticket, Exam Date and Exam Pattern Available at www.cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET Admit card will be going to Live soon. Download the CBSE UGC Hall Ticket For the NET November Exam at www.cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET Admit Card 2017
- 1 UGC NET Admit Card 2017
- 2 CBSE NET Admit Card 2017 for November Exam
- 3 www.cbsenet.nic.in Admit Card November 2017
- 4 UGC NET Exam Date 2017
- 5 CBSE NET Hall Ticket 2017 for November Exam
- 6 NET Exam Pattern 2017
- 7 CBSE NET November Exam 2017
- 8 UGC NET Call Letter November 2017
- 9 Official Site: www.cbsenet.nic.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
The Central Board of Secondary Education under the instructions of the University Grants Commission (UGC) has recently issued another notification regarding the UGC NET exam 2017 which is going to be held on 5th November 2017. This notification is regarding the admit card of the NET Exam which is expected to be released in Last week of October month. This is the tentative date for the examination, it might get postponed or preponed in such circumstances. The Hall tickets have to be obtained from the CBSE NET Official site. The candidates who are thinking to apply for the NET exam please check the other important details provided in this article.
CBSE NET Admit Card 2017 for November Exam
|Name of the organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the examination||UGC NET Exam|
|Name of the Post||Teacher|
|Number of the Post||Various|
|Admit Card Status||Expected on 30th October 2017|
|Exam Date||5th November 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/Hall Ticket|
National Eligibility Test Admit card 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education is considered to be largest Board in India. It also serves the University Grant Commission by conducting the National Eligibility Test. The national eligibility test is conducted to shortlist the best candidates for the post of assistant professor or lecturer.
The National Eligibility is one of the toughest exams and organized under the guidance of the Central Government for the government jobs. This test is conducted also for the shortlisting of candidates to allow JRF or the Junior Research Fellowship. This Fellowship is given to aid the research scholars admitted to MPhil or Ph.D. The CBSE UGC NET is conducted twice every year.
www.cbsenet.nic.in Admit Card November 2017
Here we have listed also the important details of the CBSE UGC NET November 2017 for the viewer’s convenience.
- Name of the Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Department Name: (UGC)University Grant Commission
- Name of the Test: UGC NET 2017
- Posts Provided: Assistant Professor and Lecturer
- Category of the Job: Government Jobs (Central)
- Exam Date: 5th November 2017
- Admit Card status: will be available 1 week before the exam starts
- Location of the available Job: All over India
- Junior Research Fellowship Amount: Rs 32000/-
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Official Web Address: www.cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET Exam Date 2017
Please see the important dates of the UGC NET Exam January 2017 below.
- Online Application Starting Date: 11th August 2017
- Last Date for online NET 2017 Registration Process: 11th September 2017
- UGC NET 2017 Exam Date: 5th November 2017
- UGC NET January 2017 admit card release date: Expected on 30th October 2017
CBSE NET Hall Ticket 2017 for November Exam
The CBSE NET January 2017 hall ticket can be downloaded from the CBSE NET authorized site i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in. The applicants who are about to take the NET Exam to be held in November 2017 will have to go to the site first that is provided here and click on the link of the admit card. Once you click a new page will open which will ask you to enter the details like date of birth and registration number or the application number. Fill the details correctly and submit it. Then your hall ticket will open. It will be in the pdf form which is needed to be downloaded. Get the print copy of the hall ticket. please read the instructions given in the hall ticket carefully.
NET Exam Pattern 2017
The CBSE NET will consist of three papers. The first paper will consist of 60 questions out of which only 50 are to be attempted by the examinee. The exam will be of 100 marks and the first 50 attempted questions will be considered for evaluation. For this paper 1 hour 15 minutes will be given and aptitude type question will come to Research and teaching aptitude along with general Knowledge, current affairs, data interpretation and analysis, maths, reasoning, and English will come.
CBSE NET November Exam 2017
The second paper will be of 100 marks for 50 questions. This paper will consist question from the subject chosen. The subject must be the same as taken in the Masters.One hour and fifteen minutes will be provided for this paper. The third paper will also consist of questions from the subject chosen but it will be of 150 marks and will consist 75 questions for this paper 2 hours and 15 minutes will be given.