CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2016 Available – PET PST Hall Ticket at www.crpfindia.com:
CRPF Paramedical Staff PET Admit Card 2016
- 1 CRPF Paramedical Staff PET Admit Card 2016
- 2 CRPF Paramedical Staff Hall ticket 2016 Download
- 3 CRPF Admit Card 2016 for Constable, ASI, Paramedical Staff @ www.crpfindia.com
- 4 www.crpfindia.com admit card
- 5 CRPF Physical Efficiency Test 2016
- 6 CRPF Paramedical Staff PET/PST Date
- 7 Official Website: www.crpfindia.com
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is going to recruit 182 posts of Group B & C Para Medical Staff i.e. SI(Staff Nurse), SI(Radiographer), ASI(Pharmacist), ASI(Dental Technician), ASI(Lab. Tech), HC(Jr. X-ray Assistant), HC(Lab. Assistant), HC(AC Plant Technician), HC(Steward), Constable(Ward Boy/Girl, Masalchi, Cook, SafaiKaramchari, Washer Man). Registration for the selection process in completed and now the candidates are taking preparation to take part in the challenging stages of recruitment phase.
As first phase of the selection process, physical test will be taken after which the selected applicants of the PET will be eligible for written test. The applicants are now waiting for CRPF Paramedical Staff PET Admit Card 2016 which will be available very soon on the website: www.crpfindia.com.
CRPF Paramedical Staff Hall ticket 2016 Download
Candidates will be able to get call letter for PET by using the link provided and they will just need to provide registration number, name, date of birth to get hall ticket. The Call letter/ Admit card to candidates will be uploaded on the website (www.crpfindia.com) at each stage for PST/PET, Written Test, Trade Test and Detailed medical examination for conducting recruitment process.
CRPF Admit Card 2016 for Constable, ASI, Paramedical Staff @ www.crpfindia.com
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is an armed force. It is under the control of central government. It performs operation on command of the central government. It was established on 27th July 1939 by the Ministry of Home Affairs. It makes recruitment whenever there is vacancy.There are 182 vacancies for various posts in this job. Many applicants filled the form. The application was closed on 23rd March 2016. Now the applicants are waiting for the CRPF Paramedical Staff Hall Ticket to be issued.
Update (04.05.2016): Central Reserve Police Force Admit Card 2016 will be available shortly for Constable, ASI & Paramedical Staff Exam, once it get release we will update direct link to download your hall ticket, Stay tuned with us for all further updates.
www.crpfindia.com admit card
- Name of organization: Central Reserved Police Force
- Name of exam: Paramedical staff PET Exam
- Name of post: SI, ASI, HC and constable
- Number of posts: 182 vacancies
- Job location: Anywhere in India
- Exam date: To be declared soon
- CRPF Paramedical Staff Call Letter status: To be updated soon
- Further process: Written test, Interview, Medical Test
- Official website: crpf.nic.in or www.crpfindia.com
CRPF Physical Efficiency Test 2016
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be conducted according to the standards set by CRPF and will be of qualifying nature and will not carry any mark. For female candidates, pregnancy at the time of PET will be considered a disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage. The candidates who do not qualify the prescribed physical efficiency tests will be eliminated from further recruitment process giving rejection slip. PET is exempted for Ex-Servicemen.
Physical Efficiency Test for SI(Staff Nurse) / SI(Radiographer) / ASI (Pharmacist) / ASI (Dental Technician) / ASI (Lab. Tech) / HC (Jr. X-ray Assistant) / HC(Lab. Assistant) / HC(AC Plant Technician) / HC (Steward):
- Race 1 mile race in 7 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Long Jump 10 feet(3 chances)
- High Jump 3 feet (3 chances)
- 800 Mtr. race in 6 Minutes
- Long Jump 6 feet (3 chances)
- High Jump 2.5 feet (3 chances)
For Constable (Ward Boy/Girl)/Masalchi/Cook/SafaiKaramchari)/Washer Man.
- Race for male candidates 1.6 km (1mile) race in 10 minutes
- Race for female candidates 1.6 km (1mile) race in 12 minutes
CRPF Paramedical Staff PET/PST Date
Applicants need to take preparation and train themselves for the test if they want to pass the test and get selected for the next phases. Eligibility for the written test will depend on the PET. So, the importance of PST/PET is huge and it is a must to pass the physical test.
Candidates can use the direct link provided by us to get to the admit card page directly. The admit card will contain the venue of the exam and other details. All applicants must carry a valid photo identity proof along with their CRPF Paramedical Staff PET/PST Admit Card.