Latest Update (18th September 2017): HSSC Food Supply Inspector Result 2017 Check Haryana SSC Food Inspector 23rd July Cutoff Marks and Merit List available at www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Food Supply Inspector Result 2017
Here we have good news for all the candidates who had appeared for the HSSC Food Supply Inspector Exam that they can check their written test results which the authority will be going to upload by the authorities soon. The HSSC has conducted the written exam to select top 263 candidates for the ladies director position which was held in two shifts morning and evening shifts. On 23rd July, there were lots of candidates present at the examination venue to get the job. After the examination gets over, the authorities are now working on the results announcement which the candidate can check on its official website www.hssc.gov.in. Here you can get the details about the cutoff marks, merit list, and other details listed in this post.
HSSC FSI Result 2017
The HSSC FSI Exam was conducted by the authorities in 21 Haryana districts. Few months back, the authorities has released the notification of Advt No. 10/2015. Every year, the authority of the HSSC Commission conducts the examination and interview process for the different level of appointments including Group D, Group C, Group D, MTS, Engineer, Clerk, Teacher Staff, and other jobs. For each vacancy, the authority organizes their own selection processes. To select the candidate or while making the appropriate selection, the authority will check the cutoff marks, the total number of candidates marks obtained by the candidate, and other details which the candidate has to keep in their mind.
www.hssc.gov.in Food Inspector Result 2017
|Name of the organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the examination||HSSC FSI Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Food Supply Inspector|
|Number of the Posts||263 Posts|
|Announcement Regarding||HSSC FSI Result 2017|
|Result Declaration Status||Available|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||August 2017|
HSSC Food Inspector Cut off 2017
The candidates who score good marks, more than the cutoff marks will then be going to attend the Interview process followed by document verification also. The authority conducted the written test on 23rd July 2017 and then after the result declaration of the written exam, the authorities will conduct the interview process and document verification. The authority will upload the cutoff list soon which will be based on the different factors. Here you can check the expected cutoff which is decided by the authorities.
- General Category: 131 to 141 marks
- OBC Category: 121 to 131 marks
- SC Category: 111 to 121 marks
- ST Category: 99 to 106 marks
- VH Category: 96 to 103 marks
- OH Category: 98 to 106 marks
- HH Category: 74 to 84 marks
- Ex-Servicemen: 75 to 86 marks
Steps to Check HSSC Food Inspector Result 2017
Here you can check the steps which help you in opening the result page, follow these easy steps and check the result page. If you have any sort of problem then you can mention it below in the comment box.
- Visit the official website of HSSC Food Inspector that is hssc.gov.in.
- Search for the results option and click on it.
- In the new redirected page, you have to enter your registration number, date of birth, and other login details.
- Submit the details by clicking on the OK button.
- After clicking on the OK button you will find the result card displayed in front of the screen where you can check your status as well as total marks obtained.
- Download the result page or you can take the hard copy of it.