Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017 Exam Dates available at the official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Navik Hall Ticket 2017
- 2 Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017
- 3 Navik Indian Coast Guard Exam Date 2017
- 4 www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Admit Card Details 2017
- 5 ICG Navik Exam Pattern:
- 6 How to Download ICG Coast Guard Admit card 2017?
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket is available on this web page. Download the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2017. The board will release the Indian Coast Guard Navik Call Letter 2017 on the main official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Hence, all the candidates who had applied for the recruitment process can download their admit card to attend the exam. Applicants must note that no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. All the information related to the Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Exam. The candidates can access their Indian Coast Guard Admit card 2017 either from the main website of the department or from the link provided below.
The Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket 2017 is available to download on its official website of the department. The Indian Coast Guard is responsible for declaring the call letter for Navik (General Duty) exam. The applicants who are eligible and those who had applied for this Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017 can download their admit card from the official website. The Indian Coast Guard officials have planned to organize the Navik exam at different exam centers across India. So, it will declare the Indian Coast Guard Call Letter 2017 after completion of the online application form.
The Indian Coast Guard gave a great chance to the people who want to build their career in the Navy department. As these jobs belong to the government sector, a large number of applicants had applied for it. Hence, candidates need to face a tough competition to clear the exam. The ICG board gives first preference to the talented and skilled candidates to give the job for the released posts. So, it decided to organize the written exam for selecting the right people. As a part of this selection process, the ICG board officials is going to declare the Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket 2017 to organize the examination for the candidates.
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Admit Card Details 2017
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the posts||Navik(General Duty) Posts|
|Total Number of posts||Various vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date of the Exam||April 2017 (Expectedly)|
|Release Date of Admit card||2nd April 2017 to 11th April 2017|
|Application process||10th March 2017 to 22nd March 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness test, Medical Exam|
- The questions in the Exam will be objective type.
- Total marks of the exam is 100 marks
- The paper consists of the class 12th syllabus.
How to Download ICG Coast Guard Admit card 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the Navik (general duty) 2017.
- Search for Indian Coast Guard Admit card 2017 download link.
- Enter all the required information like registration number, password/ DOB.
- Your Indian Coast Guard Navik 10+2 Entry Level Hall Ticket 2017.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- Starting Date for the submission of online application form: 02nd April 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 11th April 2017
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in