Karnataka Land Records Peon Admit Card 2017 Download Bandh Office Peon Hall ticket and exam date available at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Land Records Peon Admit card 2017
- 1 Karnataka Land Records Peon Admit card 2017
- 2 Karnataka Land Records Office Peon Hall ticket 2017
- 3 www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in Admit Card 2017
- 4 Karnataka Bandh Office Peon Exam Date 2017
- 5 Karnataka Land Records Peon Call letter 2017 Download Process
- 6 Official Website: www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
This is to inform all the candidates who had applied for the Karnataka Survey Settlement and record Department that the authorities will be soon going to release the admit card for the Peon exam. Candidates who want to attend the exam are required to download their hall tickets available on its website www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. As per the information, the authority will be going to conduct the exam in November 2017 where they will be going to release the hall tickets in the same month and 10 to 15 days before the exam starts. Downloading the hall ticket process is an easy process, all you have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
Karnataka Land Records Office Peon Hall ticket 2017
A few months back, the Karnataka Survey settlement and record department had uploaded the notification for the recruitment of candidates for the 161 posts of Land record Peon in the state of Karnataka. All the willing and deserving candidates who want to apply for the given jobs had submitted their application form before the deadline. Candidates who had submitted their application forms after the Deadline date, his or her application form was not accepted by the authority and he or she will not be going to get the hall ticket for the exam. Candidates from various cities and states had applied for the same who has the graduation degree. So the eligible candidates who had successfully submitted the application form before the last date can get his or her hall ticket document available on its website.
www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in Admit Card 2017
|Name of the organization||Karnataka Survey Settlement and record Department|
|Name of the Examination||SSLR Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Bandh and Office Peon posts|
|Starting Date for application form||11th September 2017|
|Last Date for application form||15th October 2017|
|Admit Card Release date||November 2017|
|Exam Date||November 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall ticket|
Karnataka Bandh Office Peon Exam Date 2017
The authority will be going to select the candidate based on the marks scored by the candidate in written exam and then the document verification of the selected applicants will be done and then finally the personal interview will be taken and the merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared. The date of the exam is yet not declared by the authorities but we will soon update the dates here. All you have to keep visiting the page to get the latest updates and dates. Here you can check the exam date which we will be going to update soon. This is one of the greatest opportunities for the candidates who are in search of Peon job. If the candidate is facing any sort of problem that he or she can mention it in the space provided below.
Karnataka Land Records Peon Call letter 2017 Download Process
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official website of Karnataka Land records that are landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- At the main page of the website, the candidate must look for the link to download the hall ticket.
- Click on the link which will redirect you to the new page where you have to mention your login ID and other credentials.
- Recheck the data and submit it.
- After few minutes you will find the pdf format of the call letter appear in front of the screen.
- Now you can download or can take the print copy of it for further use.