KARTET Admit Card 2017 or Karnataka TET Call Letter 2017 Exam Available to Download at www.kartet.caconline.in :
Karnataka TET Admit card 2017
- 1 Karnataka TET Admit card 2017
- 2 Karnataka TET Hall Ticket Download 2017
- 3 kartet 2017 admit card
- 4 Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Admit Card
- 5 Karnataka TET Exam Pattern
- 6 Steps to download the Karnataka TET Admit card 2017:
- 7 Karnataka TET Result 2017
- 8 Official Website : www.kartet.caconline.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
Office of the Commissioner for Public Instruction, Centralized Admission will Upload admit card Teacher Eligibility Test which will be conducted in the month of October/ November 2017. Earlier, the authority circulated notification asking for the application from the interested applicants. In response, thousands of candidates till the last date had applied for the application form. Now, the candidates are waiting for Karnataka TET Admit Card 2017 which is now available on the website: www.kartet.caconline.in.
Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted every year state wise to select qualified teachers for appointing in different government Primary and Higher Secondary Schools. Applicants who aspire to be teachers sit for the exam to improve their qualification as a teacher so that they can then apply for the different institute. So, there is immense passion and interest among the applicants.
Karnataka TET Hall Ticket Download 2017
Candidates can download Call letter from the official website by using their date of birth or registration number. Separate download link will be activated. Hall ticket will be available for download till the last date of the exam. Details about exam venue, schedule and roll number will be mentioned in the Karnataka TET Call Letter 2017. Bringing out admit card on the exam day is a must and candidates should keep some extra copies for security and further reference.
All Candidates can now Download Admission ticket for the examination of Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test in the month of October or November 2017
kartet 2017 admit card
- Name of the organization: School Education Board, Karnataka
- Name of the exam: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Exam date: October or November 2017
- Admit card status: Available
- Exam pattern: Objective type
- Full marks: 150
- Result date: Not yet announced
- Website: www.kartet.caconline.in
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Admit Card
The Government of Karnataka has made it compulsory for teachers working in various schools in the state to pass the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). Applicants who qualify for this test are eligible to apply for Teachers Training in various government schools of the state.
Karnataka TET Exam Pattern
The written exam will be of objective type, and there will be two papers. Paper I is for candidates looking to be primary teachers. Paper II is for High School teacher aspirants. The paper I includes child development and pedagogy, Language I, II, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Each section will carry 50 marks. Full mark of the exam is 150.
Paper II will contain 60 marks of mathematics for math/ science candidates and 60 marks of social science for applicants of social studies along with child development, the language I and II. Candidates need to get well prepared according to the exam pattern and syllabus of the test to do well in the competitive test.
Steps to download the Karnataka TET Admit card 2017:
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.kartet.caconline.in.
- Search for the link to download the admit card
- A page will appear in front of your screen.
- In the page you will have to enter few details including the roll number and registration number.
- After you have entered the correct entry, click on the submit icon.
- Hit on the submit button, you will find the admit card document.
- Click on the download option to download the admit card.
- Take the hard copy of it and save it for future reference.
Karnataka TET Result 2017
The result of the written test will be published on the official website. Selection will be made on the basis of cut off marks. 5% relaxation in terms of cut off mark will be done for reserved applicants. Those who will pass the Teacher Eligibility Test will be eligible to apply in different educational institutions. So, the significance of the exam is great. Applicants need to get well prepared and be updated with the official website to access Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 once it is available.
After the successful completion of the exam, the authority members will issue the exam result on its official website. The candidates those who will clear the exam after achieving the cut off marks required to qualify the exam, only they will be selected for the released posts. So, our team wishes you all the best for your result. It is a great chance for them to get the job in the department.