Latest Update(15th August 2016): NPSC Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Professors, Lecturers and PGT Vacancies Apply online at the official site www.npsc.co.in
NPSC Assistant Professor 2016 Admit Card
NPSC, the Public Service Commission of Nagaland has very recently released the notification of a recruiting requirement for the posts of Assistant Professors, Lecturers, and Post-Graduation Teachers. The notification is given on the official page of the NPSC www.npsc.co.in and there the candidates were invited to fill up the application form before the last date 14th July 2016. In this year, 2016, a huge number of applications were received from the candidates, and now the commission is busy in conducting the exam and sorting up the application form as well to issue the admit card as well before the 15 days of the commencement of the exam.
About Nagaland PSC
NPSC that has a broad form Nagaland Public Service Commission was constituted in the year 1965. It is composed of one Chairman and two Members. Later on, the composition was reorganized in 1985, and one member was added in this commission. In 2007, the Commission hold the strength of 5 members among which 1(one) Chairman and 4(four) Members are present. For hiring purpose and managing the employees along with conducting exams for different departments under various ministries has become the primary objective of the commission.
Nagaland PSC Call Letter 2016
The call letter will be published by the higher authority of NPSC on their official portal www.npsc.co.in. The date will be notified for the candidates and from the authorized page, they will be able to download their admit card without wasting their time and energy. We will also provide the candidates direct link of the site and also discuss the steps to download the admit card to reduce the chances of errors in the process. The call letter will be issued for those candidates only who will fit the mentioned criteria of the eligibility.
NPSC Hall Ticket 2016
Hall ticket is considered as the most important document in the process of selection for the examiners and examinee as well. Officials arrange the exam centers as per the number of the hall tickets issue by them. On these hall tickets, the officials provide exam venues and dates as per the candidate’s exam schedule along with their roll number. Without the admit card, the candidates will not get permission to enter in the exam centers. Therefore, we suggest that the candidates must carry their hall tickets with them. Apart from it, they are also recommended to go through the instructions to reduce any chance of mistake or mishap.
www.npsc.co.in Hall Ticket 2016
- Name of the Commission: Nagaland Public Service Commission
- Exam Conducted by the Organization: NPSC Assistant Professors, Lecturers and PGT Exam 2016
- Vacancy for the Post of: Assistant Professor, Lecturers, and PGT
- Category: Admit Card
- Job Type: Government ( under the state of Nagaland)
- Location of the Job: Anywhere in the state of Nagaland
- Examination Date: 3rd Week of August 2016
- Availability of Admit Card: 1st week of August 2016
- Official Website: www.npsc.co.in
How to download the NPSC Assistant Professor 2016 Admit Card
- At first, you have to log on to the official website of the NPSC which is www.npsc.co.in
- Search for the link of Nagaland PSC Assistant Professor & Lecturer Exam in the home page of the given site
- Then click on the same link and wait few seconds.
- A window will open with the empty boxes where you have to put your information
- Fill up all of the essential details in the generated boxes.
- Click on the submit button
- In few seconds your admit card will be appeared on your screen
- Save it to on your device
- Get a print out of it to carry for the specific examination.
Official Website: www.npsc.co.in