Latest Update (3rd October 2017): OICL AO Prelims Admit Card 2017, OICL Administrative Officer Preliminary Hall Ticket for 22nd October Exam is available at www.orientalinsurance.org.in
OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017
- 1 OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017
- 2 OCIL Prelims AO Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 www.orientalinsurance.org.in Admit Card 2017
- 4 Oriental Insurance Exam 2017
- 5 Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- 6 Oriental Insurance AO Admit Card 2017 Download Process
- 7 Official Website: www.orientalinsurance.org.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited has released the admit card for all the eligible candidates on 25th September 2017. Candidates who are enrolled with the OICL exam can check their admit card and download the call letter as soon as possible. The examination for the Preliminary test will be going to conduct on 22nd October 2017 at its various examination centers. The exam is conducted to shortlist the candidates for the main exam. All the eligible candidates who had submitted their application forms can check their admit card documents from its website. Download or you can take the printout copy of the OICL Admit card 2017 available on its website www.orientalinsurance.org.in and keep it with you.
OCIL Prelims AO Hall Ticket 2017
A few days back, the authority of OICL has released the notification for the posts of Administrative Officer to fill 300 vacancies available in the department. For 300 vacant posts, the authorities are looking for the talented and honest candidates who are eligible for the Administrative Officer posts. The vacancy for the candidate is not same, it differs according to the category which the candidate belongs. The authority has distributed the 300 vacancies among reserved and unreserved categories for which you have to look the government rules and regulations. As the recruitment and application form process gets finished, the authority has released the hall tickets for the same online after checking the eligibility criteria and after matching it with the candidate’s details.
www.orientalinsurance.org.in Admit Card 2017
|Name of the organization||Oriental Insurance Company Limited|
|Name of the Examination||UTC Conductor Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Conductor post|
|Number of Posts||424 posts|
|Admit Card release date||25th September 2017|
|Exam Date||22nd October 2017|
|Admit Card status||Available|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall ticket|
Oriental Insurance Exam 2017
To appear for the OICL exam, the candidate must carry the OICL Admit card as well as identity proof along with them as the authority will only allow those candidates who came with their document. Candidate can check the reporting and exam time for the OICL AO exam on the admit card. Candidate must come with their documents 30 minutes before the exam starts. If the candidate does not carry their documents then the authority will not allow him or her at the examination center.
Oriental Insurance Company Limited
The OICL company which is also known by the name Oriental Insurance Company Limited was established in 1947 years and its headquarters is located at Mumbai. OICL is the subsidiary of LIC organization. Every year the authority releases lots of vacancies to recruit candidates for various positions. This time the authority has released the notification for the AO posts for which they are planning to conduct the preliminary exam. Candidate can check the exam dates for the OICL AO posts on their call letter document.
Oriental Insurance AO Admit Card 2017 Download Process
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the website of OICL that is orientalinsurance.org.in.
- At the main page of the website, he or she must look for the link to download the OICL AO Admit Card for the preliminary exam.
- Soon after clicking on the link you will find the redirected page gets opened up.
- In the new page, you have to enter few of your details including the Registration number and date of birth.
- Recheck the details and press the submit icon.
- Soon after clicking on submit icon you will find the admit card page displayed in front of your screen.
- Download the page and keep it with you for future use as you will need this document at the time of the exam.