PPSC Audit Inspector Hall Ticket 2017 Download Punjab PSC Admit card for the Inspector Audit available on its website www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Audit Inspector Admit Card 2017
- 1 PPSC Audit Inspector Admit Card 2017
- 2 PPSC Audit Inspector Exam 2017
- 3 www.ppsc.gov.in Audit Inspector 2017
- 4 PPSC Inspector Audit Admit Card 2017
- 5 PPSC Audit Inspector Result 2017
- 6 Steps to Download PPSC Audit Inspector Hall Ticket 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Punjab Public Service Commission will be going to release the hall ticket soon for the PPSC Inspector Exam which will be going to conduct on 9th July 2017 at its various affiliated centers. The date of the admit card release is not known but we will update the exact dates here as according to the various reports it is expected that the admit card for the PPSC Exam will be going to release 15 days before the exam conduction. Candidates can download the Admit card available on its official website www.ppsc.gov.in by following the simple procedure.
PPSC Audit Inspector Exam 2017
The PPSC Exam which will be headed by the Punjab Public Service Commission on 9th July 2017. The exam paper is of Objective type which comprises of General Awareness and Related subject sections. There will be 100 questions where 30 questions are of General Awareness and 70 questions are for B.Com related subjects. Coming to the marking system, the whole paper comprises of 300 marks and has 100 questions in it which is to be attempted by the candidate within 2 hours of the time period. The authority will be going to select the candidate for the Audit Inspector post by conducting the written exam and interview. Candidate who score good marks and has cleared the written exam will be shortlisted for the interview process.
www.ppsc.gov.in Audit Inspector 2017
|Name of the organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||PPSC Written Exam|
|Exam Date||9th July 2017|
|Name of the Post||Audit Inspector|
|Number of the vacancies||578 Posts|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter|
PPSC Inspector Audit Admit Card 2017
The admit card document is the document which acts like an identity proof and that holds various details including the candidate’s name, Exam dates and time, Venue of the exam, address details, and other information. Candidate can download the PPSC Inspector Audit Call Letter after submitting the details including the roll number and date of birth. Examiner or the officials of the PPSC will check the admit card whenever you enter into the examination center.
PPSC Audit Inspector Result 2017
The Punjab Public Service Commission Patiala will be going to publish the admit card soon for the PPSC Inspector Audit Exam which will be going to conduct on 9th July 2017 to recruit candidates for filling up the 578 vacant posts for the Inspector Audit position. Download an admit card is a very easy process which is to be done before the examination get started.
Steps to Download PPSC Audit Inspector Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates who want to appear for the Inspector Audit Recruitment exam must prepare themselves for the exam conduction and to get appointment for the available posts. Follow these easy steps and try to download PPSC Hall Ticket 2017.
- Visit the official website for Punjab Public Service Commission that is www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Go to its homepage and search for the PPSC Admit Card link.
- After finding out the link, candidate has to click on the link which will redirect you to the new page.
- In the redirected page, candidate can enter few details including the Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Press the icon which will display you your admit card document in front of the screen.
- Download the hall ticket, get the admit card, and keep it safe for future uses.