Latest Update (10th January 2017) : SSC CGL Admit Card for Tier 2 Exam 2017 or SSC CGL Tier 2 admit card are now available to download at ssc.nic.in :
SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2016
- 1 SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2016
- 2 ssc cgl admit card 2016 tier ii exam
- 3 ssc.nic.in cgl tier 2 admit card 2016
- 4 Selection procedure for combined graduate level recruitment
- 5 SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern 2016
- 6 SSC CGL Tier II Exam Syllabus
- 7 ssc cgl admit card 2016 tier 2 download
- 8 SSC CGL Selection Procedure
- 9 Official Website : ssc.nic.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Staff Selection Commission has declared a notification for downloading SSC Admit Card 2016 for (Common Graduation Level) Tier-2 examination. So now the applicant those who has submitted their registrations will able to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 from the official website ssc.nic.in.
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. It was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government. The main functions are to conduct examinations and interviews, wherever required, for recruitment to the posts within our purview. The examinations are held as far as possible at different centers and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home state/region.
ssc cgl admit card 2016 tier ii exam
The authority members of the Staff Selection Commission have been updated with latest information in terms of SSC CGL Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2016 for Tier 2 Exam link just because on the basis of the admit cards or hall tickets only the entry into examination hall is possible. Every year, SSC conducts CGL for the recruitment of inspectors, SI, Auditors, investigator and other posts. Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Combined Graduate level (CGL) Tier 2 Examination 2016 on 30th November 2016 to 2nd December 2016 for various posts. Candidates who have declared qualified in SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam should appear in SSC CGL Tier 2 examination. Aspirants can download their Admit card 2016 for the examination from official site ssc.nic.in from 18th November 2016.
ssc.nic.in cgl tier 2 admit card 2016
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: SSC Common Graduation Level Tier-2 examination
- Admit card status: Available from 18th November 2016
- Exam date: January 12 & 13, 2017
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice type
- Total Mark: 600
- Exam Subject: Statistics, Quantitative Abilities and English Language & Comprehension
- Result date: Not announced
- Further Process: Interview or Personality Test
- Website: ssc.nic.in
Selection procedure for combined graduate level recruitment
- Tier 1: First of all CGL tier 1 exam will be organized for all candidates. Tier 1 will be organized for the sake of larger no of applicants.
- Tier 2: Graduate level mains exam is also known as TIER II exam.
- Tier 3: This tier is also called personality test or interview test i.e. CPT test/skill test/document verification and other test will be organized as per as demand of various different post.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern 2016
The Tier II exam includes Objective Type Questions. Exam consists of three papers: Statistics, Quantitative Abilities and English Language & Comprehension. Quantitative Abilities and Statistic paper include 100 questions which contains 200 marks for each paper while English Language Comprehension includes 200 questions with 200 marks. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer. Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts. Time Duration is 120 minutes for each of the Papers.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Syllabus
Statistics: Question will be asked from Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of Dispersion, Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis, Correlation and Regression, Probability Theory, Random Variable and Probability Distributions Sampling Theory, Statistical Inference, Analysis of Variance, Time Series Analysis, and Index Numbers.
Quantitative Ability: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work.
ssc cgl admit card 2016 tier 2 download
English Language & Comprehension: Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
SSC CGL Selection Procedure
After the declaration of SSC CGL tier 1 result, those candidate who will qualify in the exam will have to appear for CGL 2016 Tier 2 exam. Aspirants who clears tier 2 will have to appear for Interview. Those who qualify interview will be selected based on cut off marks. Those who have less marks but qualify, will be selected for non-interview posts based on their post preference.