SSC WR CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2017, SSC Western Region CGL Tier 2 Hall Ticket 2017 Exam Date for SSC CGL Tier II for Western region is available for download at www.sscwr.net.in
SSC Western Region CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2017
- 1 SSC Western Region CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2017
- 2 SSC WR Admit Card CGL 2017
- 3 www.sscwr.net.in CGL Admit Card 2017
- 4 SSC Western Region CGL 2017 Important Dates
- 5 SSC CGL Western Region Exam Date 2017
- 6 SSC CGL WR Hall Ticket 2017 Download Process
- 7 Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Here we have good news for all the candidates who get shortlisted from the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam that the Staff Selection Commission will be soon going to activate the link to download the admit card document which is expected to be released soon 10 to 15 days before the exam gets the start. To download the Admit Card document, you must log into the website www.sscwr.net.in. To get the admit card document, you have to mention few details including the application number and roll number as well as date of birth and password details.
SSC WR Admit Card CGL 2017
The process of downloading the admit card page is very easy, all you have to follow the simple procedure for downloading the hall tickets. The authority has conducted the Tier 1 exam for the SSC CGL on 1st August 2017 to 20th August 2017 which is the computer-based exam. The shortlisted candidate will go for the Tier 2 exam and the authority will activate the link to download the admit card in the month of October 2017. As per the notification, the authority will be going to conduct the exam for the Tier II on 10th November and 11th November 2017.
www.sscwr.net.in CGL Admit Card 2017
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Graduate Level (Tier 2)|
|Name of the Post||Various posts|
|Start Date to apply for SSC Jobs||16th May 2017|
|Apply mode||Online and Offline mode|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based test|
|Admit Card status||Will update soon on its website|
|Tier 2 exam date||10th November to 11th November 2017|
|Tier 3 Exam date||21st January 2018|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall ticket|
SSC Western Region CGL 2017 Important Dates
Check the dates for the SSC Western Region for the Combined Graduate level exam commuted below.
- Tier I exam admit card availability date: Third week of July 2017
- Exam Date for Tier I: August 1 to August 20, 2017
- Tier II exam admit card availability date: Fourth week of October 2017
- Exam Date for Tier II: November 10 and November 11, 2017
- Tier III exam admit card availability date: First week of January 2018
- Exam Date for Tier III: January 21, 2018
- Tier IV exam admit card availability date: February 2018
- Exam Date for Tier IV: February 2018
SSC CGL Western Region Exam Date 2017
Firstly the authority will conduct the Tier 1 Exam which is the computer-based exam organized by the authorities at various examination centers successfully. After declaring the result the shortlisted candidate will then become eligible for the next selection exam which is the tier 2 exam conducted by the authorities to shortlist candidates for next Tier exam. After these two exams, the authority will then conduct the written test and then proficiency test and skill test will be conducted by the authorities. After all this process, the authority will then conduct the document verification task.
SSC CGL WR Hall Ticket 2017 Download Process
- Go to its website by typing its web address in the search bar.
- In the latest news and update section, the candidate must look for the link to download the hall ticket page.
- Click on the link and it will show you the new page where you have to mention your details.
- Submit the details to check the admit card page displayed in front of your screen.
- From the admit card page you will get the details about the exam date and time as well as venue of the exam.
- Download the admit card page or take the hard copy of the page.
- Use this page at the time of the exam as you will need this document to appear for the exam.