Thoothukudi District Court Admit Card 2017, Thoothukudi District Court Hall Ticket 2017, Exam Date available at ecourts.gov.in
Thoothukudi District Court Admit Card 2017
- 1 Thoothukudi District Court Admit Card 2017
- 2 Thoothukudi Court Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 ecourts.gov.in Thoothukudi Admit Card 2017
- 4 Thoothukudi District Court Exam Date 2017
- 5 Thoothukudi TN District Court Admit Card 2017 Download Process
- 6 Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Thoothukudi will be going to release the admit card document for the examination conducted by the authorities to recruit candidates who are eligible for the OA, Junior Assistant posts. To select 148 deserving candidates is not an easy task. Hence to recruit deserving and eligible candidates the authority will be going to conduct the written exam which is also called as the screening test by which they will shortlist the candidate for appearing in this exam. To appear for the exam, the candidate must have the admit card as the authority will be going to check whether the candidate is eligible to give the exam or not. So this is to inform the enrolled candidates that they can check their Admit card document available on its website ecourts.gov.in.
Thoothukudi Court Hall Ticket 2017
Every candidate requires a hall ticket document which the invigilator will check at the time of the examination. The authority did not yet declare the dates for the hall tickets and exam date but we will soon update the dates here in the post. Candidates are required to stay connected with this page to get the exam date and admit card release date for the exam. A few days back the authority has released the notification for the same where they have announced the 148 vacant positions at different posts. To recruit candidates for OA, Junior Assistant and other posts candidates the authority will conduct the written examination. Here you check the details about the exam date, Admit card release dates and other details.
ecourts.gov.in Thoothukudi Admit Card 2017
|Name of the organization||Chief Judicial Magistrate Court|
|Name of the Examination||Thoothukudi Court Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||OA, Junior Assistant posts|
|Number of posts||148 Posts|
|Starting Date for online application||5th September 2017|
|Last Date for online application||20th September 2017|
|Admit Card Release date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall ticket|
Thoothukudi District Court Exam Date 2017
To select the candidate the authority will be going to conduct the exam after the completion of the recruitment process. There are various vacant positions available and to recruit candidates for these vacancies the authority will conduct the exam.
- Masalchi/NightWatchman(TNBS) – 15 posts
- Office Assistant (TNBS) – 41 posts
- Xerox Operator – 10 posts
- Computer Operator – 09 Posts
- Senior Bailiff– 05 posts
- Junior Bailiff (TNJMS) – 16 Posts
- Typist – 19 Posts
- Steno Typist – 11 Posts
- Reader/Examiner– 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 17 Posts
To recruit the candidates for these posts the authority will initially conduct the written test and then it will conduct the interview process. Using this examination score the authority will make the final decision on the candidate’s selection for the 148 posts.
Thoothukudi TN District Court Admit Card 2017 Download Process
- Go to the Thoothukudi District Court web page to download the Admit card.
- There you have to search for the link which will let you open the admit card page.
- After clicking on the link it will ask you the registration number.
- Mention the registration number and submit the details by pressing the icon Get Admit card.
- Soon after pressing the icon, you will find another page open in front of your screen which is the admit card page.
- Get the details about the exam date and timings available on the admit card. Apart from this, you can also get the details about the venue of the exam.
- After checking out the details, you can either download the pdf of the admit card page or take the print out of the admit card.