TSSET Admit Card 2017 Download Telangana State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket available at www.telanganaset.org
Telangana SET Hall Ticket 2017
- 1 Telangana SET Hall Ticket 2017
- 2 Telangana State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2017
- 3 www.telanganaset.org Hall Ticket 2017
- 4 TSSET 2017 Details
- 5 TSSET Exam Pattern 2017
- 6 Steps to Download TS SET Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.telanganaset.org
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Telangana Public Service Commission will be going to conduct the Telangana State Eligibility test on 11th June 2017 and to appear in this examination, candidate requires an admit card document. The Osmania University has released the Admit Card document for the same which will be available on its official website www.telanganaset.org from 25th May 2017. Hence, candidates who had applied for the Telangana SET Exam 2017 online can check and download their respective admit cards from their official website www.telanganaset.org.
Telangana State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2017
The authority will release the admit card document for only those candidates who are eligible to sit for this examination and who have submitted the application form for the same before the last date of submission. Candidate requires an admit card document to appear in the examination which was conducted on 11th June 2017. Along with the admit card, candidate has to carry the identity proof also which can be Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, and other identity proof at their examination center. If in case candidate comes without the admit card, then he or she will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Before downloading the admit card, candidate are required to check the details including the name of the candidate, subject, center, and other details on their hall ticket, then either go for downloading the admit card or you can also take the printout of the hall ticket.
www.telanganaset.org Hall Ticket 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Eligibility test|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Type of exam||Competitive Exam|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Admit Card Status||Expected on 25th May 2017|
|Date of Examination||11th June 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall ticket|
TSSET 2017 Details
The authority is going to release the hall ticket for this eligibility test online only for those candidates who had successfully applied for this recruitment by an online mode. The authority has charged the registration fees for the TSSET 2017 of 1000INR if the candidate belongs to the General Category whereas for BC Category candidates, the authority charges 800INR and 500INR for the candidates who belongs to the reserved category, using different payment gateways including the credit card, debit card, and net banking.
TSSET Exam Pattern 2017
The authority will be going to conduct the TSSET Examination on 11th June 2017 at different timings which we have listed below. Candidate who wants to select for the Assistant professor Jobs, are required to appear for the TSSET Examination in the Paper 1, 2, and 3 conducted on the same day at different timings.
|Paper||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Timings|
|Paper 1||100 Marks||50||9.30AM to 10.45AM|
|Paper 2||100 Marks||50||10.45AM to 12PM|
|Paper 3||150 Marks||75||1.30PM to 4PM|
Steps to Download TS SET Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
- Go to the Telangana Public Service Commission’s official web portal that is telanganaset.org.
- Search for the TSSET Admit Card link located at the home page of the website.
- After clicking on the link it will redirect you to the new page where the candidate has to mention the password and registration ID details.
- After you have entered the details, candidates are required to submit the details.
- Click on the icon to submit the details and you will find the admit card displayed in front of the screen.
- Keep on checking all the details in the admit card and then take the hard copy of it which you can carry to your examination hall.