≡ Menu

HSSC MPHW Answer key 2015 for Staff Nurse & Pharmacist LT Available Set A, B, C, D

HSSC MPHW Answer key 2015 For 25th october Staff Nurse & Pharmacist LT Exam Paper Solution Set A, B, C, D Download at www.hssc.gov.in :

HSSC Staff Nurse Answer key 2015

Haryana Staff Selection Commission after taking examination for various posts for selection purpose, now they are doing process for making available HSSC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist LT Answer key 2015 link with download option so that all appeared candidates may do their assessment work. The authority members under their responsibility and authority doing all efforts to provide the answer key link with active mode as soon as possible for all candidates as they also know the importance of the solution papers.

Haryana Staff Selection Commission is constituted as per the provision of Article 309 of constitution of India. The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.

HSSC MPHW Answer key 2015 Download

Before few months ago Haryana Staff Selection Commission announced the examination session for the appointment of 2861 vacancies of MPHW, Staff Nurse & Other posts and also taken examination on time according to their scheduled time period. According to the news the examination session has been planned to take on 25th October 2015 with various allocated examination centers. The official information shows that due to massive number of post there are in huge numbers candidates have appeared in test session. After completing the examination session now all candidates are looking to get their examination answer key so that they may do assessment work and come to know about the approx marks and results status. With the help of the answer key candidates can not only compare the answers with right answers but they may also remove some mistakes of them if during assessment come in front of them.

HSSC Staff Nurse Answer key 2015

HSSC Staff Nurse Answer key 2015

www.hssc.gov.in mphw answer key 2015

  • Name of the organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
  • Name of the post: MPHW, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Lab Technician & etc.
  • Total Post: 2861
  • Exam date: 25th October
  • Answer Key: Available soon
  • Exam full mark: 200
  • Time Duration: 90 minutes
  • Result date: Not announced
  • Further process: Interview
  • Interview marks: 25
  • Website: www.hssc.gov.in

Download HSSC answer key for MPHW, Staff Nurse 25th October exam

Haryana Staff Selection Commission Examination consists of Objective type MCQ questions in the examination. Total Number of Questions was 100 and there are two sections in the paper. The candidates should get two marks for each right answer answered by them in the two different sections of the examination. The timing term of Examination was 90 minutes. First Part of Written Examination consists following questions from following subject: General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English and Hindi. 75% portion of written test question was from part 1. While for remaining 25% percent, General Knowledge regarding Haryana state was asked in second part of HSSC written test.

In last, interview will be conducted for 25 Marks.  Two times candidates of the total number of vacancies shall be called for the Interview. For example if there are 7200 vacancies for constables, twice of it i.e 14,400 candidates will be called for the interview session of 25 Marks.

HSSC MPHW Result 2015

According to the official news it may expected that the examination has been just completed on mentioned date and there are in huge numbers candidates have attained the exam session so now all of them will be in short time provided with HSSC answer key link. It may take some time to announce the results within upcoming days so before the results announced the authority members will be activate the link Answer Key so all related candidates may download their answer key and do assessments work.

Download HSSC MPHW Staff Nurse Answer Key 2015

Download HSSC MPHW Pharmacist Answer Key 2015

Download HSSC MPHW Lab Technician Answer Key 2015

Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

%d bloggers like this: