Latest Update (24th August 2017): IBPS PO Answer key 2017 for preliminary exam available at www.ibps.in. Download IBPS PO Prelims Answer Key 2017
IBPS PO Answer Key 2017 For Prelims Exam
- 1 IBPS PO Answer Key 2017 For Prelims Exam
- 2 IBPS PO Prelims Question Paper 2017
- 3 IBPS PO Preliminary Answer Key 2017
- 4 IBPS PO EXAM Analysis for Prelims
- 5 www.ibps.in IBPS PO Answer Key
- 6 IBPS PO Prelims Result
- 7 IBPS PO Selection Process & Cut Off marks
- 8 Steps to Download IBPS PO Prelim Answer Key 2017
- 9 Official Website : www.ibps.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board is going to announce an advertisement for publishing of the IBPS PO Answer Key 2017 for the preliminary exam soon. IBPS has announced a preliminary exam for the selection of Probationary Officer. It is an opportunity for any job seekers who seek an employment in banks. IBPS Preliminary exam was held on 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th October 2017 at various locations in the country in online mode. This exam was successfully conducted at various centers in all over India, and a large number of candidates took part in this examination.
IBPS PO Prelims Question Paper 2017
Now, the applicant who appeared in the examination is waiting for the IBPS Probationary Officer Solution Paper 2017. The applicant can check their answers on the official website of IBPS. Answers to the questions will be released on the official website very soon. Candidate should download the Solution Paper from the official portal website www.ibps.in which will be appearing in the PDF form.
IBPS PO Preliminary Answer Key 2017
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a most famous organization which was established in the year of 1975. Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) always used to conduct written examination for the selection of the appropriate candidates for their RRB, Clerks, PO, MT and Specialist Officers posts across the 19 Public Sector Banks along with other banking and financial institutions across the nation. IBPS is an organization which provides services to its clients in the area of personnel selection, recruitment, and assessment, etc. IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD, and SIDBI which are its regular member organizations.
IBPS PO EXAM Analysis for Prelims
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board circulated a recruitment notice recently to recruit young and dynamic candidates for the various vacant post of Probationary Officer. The written exam was conducted on 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th October 2017 as a part of the selection process. Answer key of all the sets will be soon available for download. The applicant can download the solution key available as PDF format. Answers for all the sets: A, B, C, and D are available. By checking the official answer, the candidates will get a clear idea about which answers they got correct and which ones were wrong.
www.ibps.in IBPS PO Answer Key
- Name of the organization: Institute of Banking Personal Selection board
- Name of the post: Probationary Officer
- Total Post: various posts
- Exam date: 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th October 2017
- Answer Key: Available
- Exam full mark: 200
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Exam Subject: Reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude general awareness and Computer Knowledge
- Result date: Not announced
- Further process: Interview
- Interview mark: 100
- Website: www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Prelims Result
The paper pattern of IBPS stated that the examination paper consists of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The questions were asked only of Objective Types. The Paper for the examination comes with the total 200 marks weight age along with various sections and topics in it. The question paper asked in both English and Hindi languages and the timing for the examination is given of total 2 hours. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. There will be no negative marking for not attempting the question. There have been mainly five topics covered for the examination purpose i.e. reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude general awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
IBPS PO Selection Process & Cut Off marks
IBPS PO Selection Process will be done in two stages First is Preliminary Exam & Second is Common Interview. The qualifying candidates in the Written Exam will be called by participating banks and IBPS for a Common Interview to be held as the final round of selection. The common interview round will be of 100 marks and the minimum qualifying marks in interview round is not less than 40% for unreserved category candidates and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates. The weight age or ratio of written exam and interview is 80:20. The result of the written examination conducted will take some more time to be uploaded on the main site till that time the candidates can check their answers using this answer key when it will be uploaded on the site.
Steps to Download IBPS PO Prelim Answer Key 2017
- Go to the official portal of IBPS.
- At its main page, search for the answer key link.
- Click on the link and select your required set.
- Soon after selecting your required set you will find the answer key page in front of your screen.
- Download or take the copy of the answer key page and save it to your desktop file.
- You can also make the analysis about your total scores and marks obtained in the exam with the help of this answer key.