AP TET Application Form 2017 Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test at the official website i.e. www.aptet.cgg.gov.in
AP TET Application Form 2017
Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test which is conducted by Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board will be conducted this year also. This exam is made compulsory for the candidates those who want to become a teacher in the government school, and that can be in the central schools, or any state government school. Andhra Pradesh government carries out the exam every year, and all those candidates who fulfill the given criteria and are Indian nationals can apply for this exam. The details of the same will be published on this website and can also be checked from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board i.e. www.aptet.cgg.gov.in. The related details which are essential such as age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply procedure, etc. are listed below. So, the candidate those who are willing to get the job in the department are suggested to eligibility criteria details before the last date.
www.aptet.cgg.gov.in Application form details:
- Name of the Organization: Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment
- Name of the Exam: Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2017
- Post Notification: AP TET Notification 2017
- Total No. of Posts: Various
- Job Location: Anywhere in Andhra Pradesh
- Official Website: www.aptet.cgg.gov.in | www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in
AP TET Notification 2017
AP TET is the exam conducted by the Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board for the selection of teachers or more correctly for the selection of qualified teacher for the betterment of the education system in India. It is important to qualify this exam if a person wants to teach in a government school from classes first to eighth. This exam is taken to check the teaching eligibility of a candidate to teach classes at a primary and secondary level in any of the government school. Nowadays, even the public schools are making it mandatory for the candidates to qualify the AP TET Exam in order to have an excellent quality of teachers in the private schools.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between the following. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Application Fee: All the interested candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- to successfully apply for the application process.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply for the AP TET Application Process 2017?
Steps to apply for the application form are provided in the article below. All the candidates are suggested to apply as soon as possible on or before the last date of submission of application fee as no application form will be considered eligible after the last date of submission of application form.
- The candidate should first click on the website of Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board i.e. www.aptet.cgg.gov.in
- Then click on the link made to register the applicants
- The instructions given should be read carefully
- Then fill up the form very careful
- Submit the form and take out the hard copy
Official Website: www.aptet.cgg.gov.in