CACPT Registration December 2016, Registration form available online at www.icaiexam.icai.org
CACPT Registration Form 2016
- 1 CACPT Registration Form 2016
- 2 CACPT online application form 2016
- 3 CACPT December 2016 notification:
- 4 Mode of application:
- 5 Online application mode:
- 6 Offline application form:
- 7 Official Address:
- 8 CACPT December 2016 online registration form:
- 9 Official website: www.icaiexam.icai.org
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) is responsible for conducting the chartered accountant common proficiency test (CACPT) in India. The ICAI has released the information about the CACPT exam this year. There are many applicant who want to become Chartered Accountant were waiting for this announcement. The CACPT 2016 will take place later this year and the application forms for the exam are available online on the site of the department. The aspiring candidates must visit the site and fill in the application form which is the first step of the procedure.
CACPT online application form 2016
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), is a national institute which was set up to check on the chartered accountants in India. It was set up in the year 1949. In terms of number of members the ICAI is the second largest Institute of accountants in the world. It is the only institute in India which regulates and gives license to the accountancy firms and accountants to work in India. It works with the government of India and also with the Reserve Bank of India to regulate and has set up high code of conduct for all its members. The ICAI has issued the notice for the filling up of the application form for the CACPT exam to be held in the month of December.
CACPT December 2016 notification:
Some important dates:
- Date of start of application form: 20 September 2016
- Last date of submitting the application form: 28th October 2016
- Date of exam: 14th December 2016
Application fee for the form:
The candidates who are applying through the online mode will have to pay a fee of 500/Rs and those candidates who are applying through the offline mode will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000/.
The candidates must have attained the age of 17 years to appear for this exam.
The applicants should have cleared the higher secondary examination from any board with commerce as their main subject.
Mode of application:
There are two ways by which the candidates can apply for the exam. According to the feasibility the applicants can apply via online mode through the website or they can send in their applications to the office by offline mode.
Online application mode:
- The applicant should first click on the website
- Then click on the application form
- Read the instructions given
- Fill up the registration form completely
- Then upload all the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Then finally submit the completely filled application form
There is one more way by which the applicants can fill the form for the exam and that is the offline mode
Offline application form:
- The applicants should click on the website
- Download the registration form available o the site
- Fill up the form completely
- Send it to the given address along with the documents required and the fee.
The Additional Secretary,
Institute of chartered Accountants (ICAI),
These were the easy steps which will help the applicants to submit the application form on time.
CACPT December 2016 online registration form:
The basic knowledge about the online registration form for the December 2016 exam of CACPT have been given to the aspiring applicants. We will definitely make you aware about the other details of the exam to help you out. The applicants should get ready for the preparation of the exam.