CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2016 Available Online at official website www.ccrtindia.gov.in
CCRT Scholarship 2016
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) has currently made a declaration for the CCRT Scholarship Scheme Notification 2016. The Application Form for CCRT 2016 is present at the official website. The Candidates of the age bar of 10-14-years, who are keenly interested in enhancing their talent in the field of culture like, dance, drama, music crafts and sculpture, must register for the CCRT Scholarship. The CCRT Scholarship Scheme is quite helpful for the children belonging to the backward classes. All the details regarding the CCRT online application form, exam date, admit card and results are made available further in this page.
About CCRT Scholarship Scheme
The Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme’s main objective is to avail facilities to the best and extraordinary young children so that they may polish their talents in different cultural and artistic fields. The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) had undertaken the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme in the year 1982 which was maintained by the Ministry of Culture under the Indian Government. In the beginning 100 talented children were shortlisted for the scholarship, but taking care of the vastness of the county’s talent, it has been increased to 300 by 1984.
www.ccrtindia.gov.in Application Form 2016
The details of the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship 2016 are given below for the reference of the candidates.
- Name of the Organization availing the scholarship: Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT)
- Notification Type: Cultural Talent Search Scholarship 2016
- Name of the Examination to be conducted: CCRT Scholarship 2016
- Total Vacancies: 620
- Age Requirement: Applying candidate must be between 10-14-years
- Amount of Scholarship: 300 per month; the amount will be increased to 400 per month on the basis on the progress of the student.
- Duration of Scholarship applied: till the age of 20
- Selection Procedure applied: Exam/Interview
- Date of Examination/ Interview: to be announced soon
- Official site: ccrtindia.gov.in
CCRT Scholarship 2016 Selection Criteria:
- Total number of Avaialble Scholarship Awards: 620
- Scholarship Award Quota for Tribal Culture ( ST): 100
- Scholarship Award quota for students of families that practices traditional performing and visual arts: 125
- Scholarship Award quota for Differently Abled: 20
- Number of General Category Scholarship: 375
- Caste certificate of the applicant.
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Class 10th Mark sheetwith the attestation by the Principal.
- The application form should be verified by the School Principal.
- please attach your photograph that must be attested by the School’s principal
How to Apply for the CCRT Scholarship 2016:
Candidates shall fill the registration form present in the official portal of the CCRT by following the steps we are acvailing here.
- First of all, visit the official web address of the CCRT i.e. www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- Then enter to the activities tab from where you need to click on the scholarship scheme.
- Scroll down the webpage and click on the given link scholarship schemes and read all the instructions carefully.
- You can download the registration form available there, fill complete form and attach the needed documents. Then dend the duly filled form at the mentioned address.
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2016
The scholarship awarded basically for two years in the begining which has to be renewed after every two years of the expiry date till the first University degree level of the student’s education is completed up to age of 20 years or whichever thing is completed earlier. For obtaining more updates aspirants may stay connected to our jaggy team by simply bookmarking the current page. For more information please refer to the authorised site.
Official website: www.ccrtindia.gov.in