Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017 Check CET Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern at www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in
CET Delhi 2017
- 1 CET Delhi 2017
- 2 CET Online Application 2017
- 3 www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in Important Dates 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi polytechnic CET 2017
- 5 CET Delhi 2017 Exam Dates and Pattern
- 6 CET Delhi 2017 Syllabus
- 7 CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling Dates
- 8 Official website: www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The Department of Training and Technical Education conducts the Common Entrance Test that is CET Entrance examination to select candidates for full-time diploma programmes in Polytechnic field. The CET entrance examination will be going to conduct on 27th and 28th May 2017 at various locations and centers. This is to inform all the candidates that they can fill the application form available online on its official website www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. The availability of the CET Application Form gets started from 20th March 2017 and the candidates can submit the application form before the last date of submission that is 20th April 2017.
CET Online Application 2017
There are a large number of candidates who want to apply for this job and are looking for the online application available at its official website. This is the great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the admission in full-time Diploma Programmes in the field of Polytechnic. If the candidate wants to fill the application form then he or she can obtain the application form from its official website.
www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in Important Dates 2017
|Name of the Organization||Department of Training and Technical Education|
|Name of the Examination||Common Entrance Test|
|Name of the Course||Full-Time Diploma Programme|
|Date of the examination||27th May and 28th May 2017|
|Starting Date of Application Form||20th March 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||20th April 2017|
|Release date of Admit Card||One Week before the CET Exam|
|Release Date of the result||16th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi polytechnic CET 2017
- Test 1: In order to appear for the First examination round, he or she must have the passing certificate for Class 10th with minimum of 35% marks aggregate in Science, Math, and English subjects from the CBSE Board.
- Test 2: To appear for the second round, he or she must have the passing certificate for Class 12th with minimum of 45% marks aggregate in the three subjects along with English from the CBSE Board.
- Test 3: The candidate must have the passing certificate for Class 12th with 45% marks aggregate in all the three subjects along with the Hindi subject from CBSE Board.
- Test 4: He or she must have the passing certificate for Class 12th with 45% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, Math, and Biology subjects from CBSE Board.
- Test 5: The candidate must have the passing certificate for Class 12th in the field of vocational Engineering stream with at least 60% marks aggregate from the CBSE board. He or she must also have ITI certificate in the Engineering field with at least 60% passing marks.
CET Delhi 2017 Exam Dates and Pattern
The CET Entrance Exam will have 210 questions based on four options out of which the candidate has to attempt any of 150 questions. For every correct answer he or she will get 4 marks, whereas one mark gets deducted for every wrong answer. Talking about the Language mode, the test 1, 4, and 5 has English and Hindi whereas for Test 2 the paper comes in the English Language or in the Hindi Language.
CET Delhi 2017 Syllabus
If the candidate is panic for the examination preparation, then he or she is suggested to skip his or her tension and start the exam preparation by checking the syllabus of the Class 12th Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics syllabus.
CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling Dates
After successful completion of the CET Delhi Examination, the authority will going to declare the CET result 2017 which is going to be upload on its official website. The authority will then going to counsel the candidates on the basis of ranking and score obtained.