Latest Update (18th October 2016) : CMAT 2017 application form, CMAT 2017 apply online, exam dates and the exam pattern available at www.aicte-cmat.in
CMAT 2017 online application form:
- 1 CMAT 2017 online application form:
- 2 CMAT 2017 online registration:
- 3 CMAT 2017 exam dates:
- 4 CMAT 2017 notification:
- 5 www.aicte-cmat.in 2017 application form:
- 6 CMAT 2017 eligibility criteria:
- 7 CMAT 2017 exam pattern & syllabus:
- 8 How to download the CMAT 2017 application form:
- 9 Official website: www.aicte-cmat.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
AICTE conducts the CMAT exam every year for the selection of applicants for the various management programs approved by the AICTE. The Common management Admission test is the only exam by which all the institutes which hare affiliated by the AICTE can select the candidates according to their rank in the exam. The CMAT 2017 application forms are available on the official website of the AICTE and the candidates who are willing to fill the CMAT online registration form should do so.
CMAT application form 2017:
The CMAT 2017 online application form is available now and the applicants can now register for the CMAT 2017 exam as soon as they can. The candidates should try and fill the CMAT 2017 online registration form and not wait for the last date to avoid any inconvenience at the last moment.
CMAT 2017 online registration:
The mode of application for the CMAT 2017 exam is totally online. The online is the easiest mode by which the applicants can apply for the CMAT 2017 exam with any problem. The applicants can check the application fee and the eligibility to fill the CMAT 2017 application form.
CMAT 2017 exam dates:
The expected dates of the CMAT 2017 exam will be in the month of January 2017 and this has not been announced any the officials and the applicants must check our website from time to time to get the exact CMAT 2017 exam date. The other important dates are tabulated below.
|Initial date of registration||10th October 2016|
|Last date of submission of form||10th December 2016|
|Date of the release of admit card||Available soon|
|Date of the exam||Available soon|
|Date of announcement of result||Available soon|
CMAT 2017 notification:
AICTE has released the CMAT 2017 exam notification for the willing and eligible candidates. The applicants should now start the preparation for the CMAT 2017 exam. The registration process is going on and the candidates should fill the CMAT 2017 application form as soon as possible.
www.aicte-cmat.in 2017 application form:
- Name of the Organization: AICTE
- Name of the exam: CMAT 2017
- Mode of application: Online
- Status: Starting from December 2016
- Deadline of Registration: December 2016
- Application Fee: General candidates: 1400/Rs
- Last date for the payment of application fee: December 2017
- Date of release of CMAT 2017 Admit Card: available soon
- Process of selection: Computer based test
- Official website: www.aicte-cmat.in
CMAT 2017 eligibility criteria:
The applicants should have done the graduation from any branch can apply for the CMAT 2017 exam.
- For General category: At least 50% marks in their graduation level
- For Reserved category: At least 45% marks minimum at their graduation level.
The applicants can check the relaxation in the CMAT 2017 application from fee for the any further information.
- For General Category: Rs 1400 to be paid
- For ST/SC/OBC Category: Rs 700 to be paid
CMAT 2017 exam pattern & syllabus:
AICTE has uploaded the exam pattern for the CMAT 2017 exam. The time duration of the CMAT 2017 exam will be of three hours and it will be a computer based exam.. It will be a multiple choice question paper and the main format of the paper will be to test the skills and knowledge of the applicants. The other details of the CMAT exam 2017 are tabulated below.
|Sections||Total no of questions||marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
How to download the CMAT 2017 application form:
- Go to the official website of the AICTE
- Click on the CMAT 2017 application form
- Fill the form as directed
- Take out the print out of the CMAT 2017 application form
- Submit the CMAT 2017 application form according to the instructions.
Official website: www.aicte-cmat.in