COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017, COMEDK Registration Process Available at www.comedk.org
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017
- 1 COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017
- 2 comedk uget registration 2016
- 3 COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017 Details:
- 4 COMEDK Admit Card 2017:
- 5 COMEDK Result 2017:
- 6 COMEDK Counselling 2017:
- 7 How to Apply for the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017?
- 8 COMEDK UGET 2017 Important Dates:
- 9 Official Website: www.comedk.org
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will issue soon the COMEDK Application Form 2017. All the aspirants those who want to take admission in different undergraduate engineering, medical and dental programs in the state of Karnataka. All the interested candidates can apply to the COMEDK UGET Application form 2017 after the official declaration of the application form by the authority. COMEDK UGET is also called as Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
comedk uget registration 2016
All the other necessary information related to the COMEDK Application Form 2017 such as education qualification details, application fee, age limit criteria, selection process, important dates , how to apply procedure is as provided here. All the aspirants can get all the information on this web page. But they are suggested to refer the official notification as well before applying for the application form.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017 Details:
Name of the Exam: Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
Exam Level: State Level.
Education Qualification: The candidates those who are willing to apply for the application form must have the following educational qualification details which are given as follows.
- Candidates should have passed higher secondary or second PUC or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have got 45 % marks in PCM.
- The aspirants should have passed second PUC with PCB for medical.
Age Limit: The age limit of the aspirants should not be less than 17 years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the aspirants will be done on the basis of COMEDK Entrance Examination 2017.
Application Fee: The interested candidates have to pay the application fees as given below.
- Candidates will have to pay application fees of Rs. 1200/- (for PCM)
- Candidates will have to pay the application fees of Rs. 1500/- (for PCBM).
COMEDK Admit Card 2017:
The COMEDK Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the date of the exam on the official website given below. All the aspirants can easily download their hall ticket by using their application number and date of birth from the official website.
COMEDK Result 2017:
The COMEDK Result 2017 will be released very soon after the successful completion of the examination on the official website. All the candidates can easily check their results by just entering their roll number or application number on the official website provided below.
COMEDK Counselling 2017:
The COMEDK Counselling Process 2017 will start after the declaration of the result in the month of June. Candidates can apply to the COMEDK Counselling 2017 on the official website given below.
How to Apply for the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017?
- All the aspirants must visit the official website i.e. www.comedk.org
- Search for the appropriate apply online link on the home page and click on it.
- Fill all the necessary information such as personal and academic details.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a printout of the application form.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Application Form: Second Week of February 2017
- The last date for submission of Application Form: First week of April 2017
- Release Date of Admit Card: Last week of April 2017
- Exam Date of COMEDK UGET 2017: Second week of May 2017
- Declaration of Provisional Answer Key: Second week of May 2017
- Declaration of Final Answer Key: Last week of May 2017
- Released Date of Result: Last week of May 2017
- Counseling Schedule: Second week of June 2017