GATE Application Form 2018 Check Exam Notification, Online Registration at the official website i.e. www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
GATE 2018 Notification
Applicants those who are interested will able to fill the GATE Application Form 2018 from 1st September 2017 to 05th October 2017 by visiting the official website i.e. www.gate.iitr.ernet.in. Candidates those who want to take admission for Post Graduate programs in Engineering from the IITs can apply for this application form of GATE 2018 Exam. The IIT Guwahati is going to organize the Graduate Aptitude Exam in Engineering 2018 on 3rd February 2017, 4th February 2017, 10th February 2017 and 11th February 2017 (Expected) at different exam centres. This year, the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati will conduct the GATE entrance exam and the GATE 2018 Exam date and the exam notification will be declared soon at the official website. Students those who are eligible and those who are willing to appear for the exam will be able to fill the online GATE 2018 Application Form from 1st September 2017 and students will be able to register online for GATE 2018 application form till 5th October 2017 from this web page also.
The GATE is also called as Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an all India exam that primarily exams the comprehensive understanding of different undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is organized jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and 7 IITs on the behalf of National Coordination Board. GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Government of India. The score of the GATE shows the relative performance level of the applicants. It enables all the graduate aspirants to get the admission in the PF Courses in Engineering. Now, we are giving the essential details below related to the GATE Application Form 2018. Before applying for the registration process applicants are suggested to refer the information related to eligibility criteria below.
GATE 2018 Important Dates:
- Starting date for the Online registration process: 1st September 2017
- Last date for filling the online application form: 5th October 2017
- Last date for requesting for the change in the choice of Exam City via GOAPS Login: 16th November 2017
- Availability of hall ticket on the online application interface for printing: 5th January 2018
- GATE 2018 Exam dates: 3rd February 2018, 4th February 2018, 10th February 2018 and 11th February 2018
- Result Declaration date: 27th March 2018
Application Fee: The application fee for the different category candidates is listed in the article below.
|Women Category Applicants||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Category Applicants||Rs. 750/-|
|All Other Category Applicants||Rs. 1500/-|
|GATE International Category Applicants||US Dollars 50|
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
How to apply for the GATE application form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
- On the home page, select the GATE 2018 and click on apply online link.
- Click on the New User Registration for GATE Exam 2018.
- Now, fill all the details carefully whatever asked in the application form.
- Upload your current passport sized photograph and signature on it on the space given for the same.
- Pay the application fee via using net banking, credit card or debit card or bank Challan issued from the website at that particular bank.
Official Website: www.gate.iitr.ernet.in