GOA Teacher’s eligibility test 2016, online notification at www.nctewrc.co.in
GOA TET (GA TET) 2016 Exam:
GOA Teacher’s eligibility test which is conducted in the GOA will be conducted this year also by SCRET. This exam is made compulsory for the candidates who want to become a teacher in the government school and that can be in the central schools or any state government school. SCRET carries out the exam twice every year and all those candidates who fulfill the given criteria and are Indian nationals can apply for this exam. The details of the same will be published in this website and can also be checked from the official website www.nctewrc.co.in
Goa TET SCERT online from 2016:
GA TET also known as Goa TET is the exam conducted by SCERT through the department of school education for the selection of teachers or more correctly for the selection of qualified teacher for the betterment of the education system in India. It is important to qualify this exam if a person wants to teach in a government school from classes first to eighth. This exam is taken to check the teaching eligibility of a candidate to teach classes at primary and secondary level in any of the government schools. Nowadays even the public schools are making it mandatory for the candidates to qualify the TET exam in order to have excellent quality of teachers in the private schools.
GA TET Application form Notification 2016:
Every year SCERT in Goa conducts this exam twice. It has been divided into two categories they are GA TET I and GA TET II.
- GOA TET I exam: This exam is for those candidates who want to teach in the primary class that is from class I to class V.
- GOA TET II exam: This exam is for those candidates who want to teach the secondary class that is from class VII to class VIII.
For both the exams, it is compulsory that the candidate should have a B.Ed. degree along with the Graduation or post graduation degree from a university of good repute.
The minimum qualification required to give for this exam is
For paper I: The person should be a graduate along with the Bachelor’s degree in education
For paper II: The person should be a post graduate degree along with a graduate degree in education.
The minimum age limit for giving this exam is 18 years and the maximum age by which a person can appear for this exam is 35 years.
How to apply:
The person interested in giving the GOA TET (GA TET) exam should follow the steps given below to apply online for filling up the application form.
- The candidate should first click on the website of JAC www.nctewrc.co.in
- The click on the link made to register the applicants
- The instructions given should be read carefully
- Then fill up the from very careful
- Submit the form and take out the hard copy
GOA TET (GA TET) exam application 2016:
Syllabus for the exam:
- For language I and Language II: The candidate can select their language according to their comfort. It can be English or Hindi.
- The language paper will consist of the unseen passages, comprehension, grammar, vocabulary testing questions etc.
- Child pedagogy and development: The syllabus has detailed knowledge of the development of children and their behavior in the social and the personal environment.
- Elective subjects I and II:
- For science teachers, the subjects are Mathematics and Science.
- For social studies, the subjects are History and Geography along with the pedagogical issues.
Some important dates:
Starting date of online application form: will update very soon
Closing date of form submission: will give soon
Date of exam: published soon
We will keep you all informed about the latest news about the application form of GA TET (GOA TET).
Official website is www.nctewrc.co.in