Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017, Apply for 73 Engineer vacancies available online at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017:
- 1 Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Download GMB application form 2017:
- 3 www.gmbports.org engineer jobs:
- 4 GMB vacancies 2017, Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 How to apply for GMB recruitment 2017?
- 6 Gujarat Maritime Board admit card 2017:
- 7 Gujarat Maritime Board Result 2017:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Gujarat Maritime Board has recently released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the posts of Deputy executive and assistant engineer in the department. The details of the vacancies are described in this article. The candidates who are interested in the GMB recruitment 2017 should apply for the posts before the last date of the registration. The mode of application is online. The candidates can go to the official website of the GMB which is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in or www.gmbports.org. The last date to apply online is 9th March 2017.
Download GMB application form 2017:
The Gujarat Maritime Board is one of the pioneers in the field of privatization and specialization of cargo handling in the country. It is the first maritime board of India which was set up in the year 1987. The main aim for the establishment of the GMB was the development and enhancement of the posts for the economic development of the country. The GMB is now going to recruit the deserving candidates for the post of Deputy executive engineer and assistant engineer. The complete details of the vacancies are given below and also the candidates can confirm the details of the GMB engineer jobs 2017 form the official website of the board which is given in this article.
www.gmbports.org engineer jobs:
The important details of the Gujarat Maritime Board recruitment 2017 are given here and the candidates should not worry at all as we are going to provide the regular updates for the given jobs on our official website www.jaggy.in.
- Name of the organization: Gujarat Maritime Board
- Name of the posts: Various
- Total number of posts: 73 vacancies
- Location of the job: Gujarat
- Mode of application: online mode
- Last date to apply online: 9th March 2017
- Official website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Details of the vacancies:
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil): 43 posts
- For Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 11 posts
- For Additional Assistant Engineer (Construction): 08 posts
- For Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 06 posts
- For Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)/Dredging Supervisor: 04 posts
- For Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01 post
GMB vacancies 2017, Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants who want to apply for the GMB recruitment 2017 should have the below given eligibility criteria for the vacancies.
The candidates should have the graduation degree in the engineering field and they can check the other specific details of the education required according to the posts they want to apply for GMB recruitment 2017 for the official website that is www.gmbports.org.
The age limit for the GMB jobs 2017 is between 21 years and 35 years for the candidates and the applicants can check the relaxation in the age limit for the reserved category candidates for the official web page of the board.
The final selection of the candidates for the GMB vacancies 2017 will be done on the basis of the written test and that will be followed by the personal interview round.
Please check form the official website of the GMB.
GMB 2017 Exam Important Dates
The dates of the written exam have not been declared and the candidates should keep them self updated regarding the same.
- Initial date of registration: 10th February 2017
- Last date of registration: 9th March 2017
- Date of the written exam: will be declared soon
How to apply for GMB recruitment 2017?
The easy and the convenient process to apply for Gujarat Maritime Board engineer jobs 2017 is given here and the candidates should follow the steps as it is to apply for the given jobs.
- Go to the official website of GMB
- Then click on the application form link
- Fill up the complete application form
- Take the print out of the form
- Submit the form with the application fee
Gujarat Maritime Board admit card 2017:
The GMB admit card 2017 for the written exam will be released after the declaration of the exam date. Te candidates should keep visiting our website for the latest updates regarding the Gujarat Maritime Board jobs 2017.
Gujarat Maritime Board Result 2017:
The applicants who want to appear for the GMB recruitment exam 2017 should not take tension about the GMB result 2017 and they will definitely get the updates from our web page. Just keep yourself updated regarding the Gujarat Maritime Board recruitment 2017.
Official website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in