IRDAI Notification to recruit 30 Assistant Manager Posts is Out Now, IRDAI Assistant Manger Application Form at the official website i.e. www.irdai.gov.in
IRDAI Recruitment 2017
- 1 IRDAI Recruitment 2017
- 2 IRDAI Assistant Manager Jobs 2017
- 3 www.irdai.gov.in Vacancy Details 2017
- 4 IRDAI Vacancy 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017
- 6 Application Fee:
- 7 IRDAI Exam Dates:
- 8 How to apply for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017?
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India will soon be going to declare the 30 number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager. The vacancies released will be available for the Assistant Manager post. Applicants can send their online application forms for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form. The online registration process will be soon going to start from 15th August 2017 to 05th September 2017. Aspirants those who want to apply for the application process can check the more information by visiting the official website that is provided below. Details related to the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 will be available on the official website of the department i.e. www.irdai.gov.in.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Jobs 2017
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has released the news related to the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017. The IRDAI has released the job notice as IRDAI Recruitment 2017 for 30 number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager Posts. Among these released posts 30 number of vacancies are available for Assistant Manager. So, the candidates those who are looking for these posts from long time for IRDAI Assistant Manager Jobs 2017 are soon going to get this great chance. Information are not yet available yet about when will the IRDAI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2017 Notice going to be updated or what will be the eligibility criteria conditions.
www.irdai.gov.in Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of the Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager|
|Total Number of Posts||30 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th September 2017|
IRDAI Vacancy 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Department||Total Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to fulfil the educational qualification as per the norms of the department.
|Name of the post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Actuarial||Graduation with at least 60% marks.
Pass in Nine (9) Papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination.
|Accounts||Graduation with at least 60% marks
Also completed ACA/ AICWA/ ACMA/ ACS/ CFA.
|Legal||Graduation with minimum 60% marks.
Also qualified LL.B with 60% marks.
|General||Graduation with minimum 60% marks.|
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates to apply for the application form is 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
- The application fee is Rs. 650/- for General/ OBC category candidates as per the advertisement.
- Those candidates are from the ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD their Application Fee is Rs. 100/-.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates those who are interested will involve the following:
- Online Prelim Exam
- Descriptive Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the pay scale as per the norms of the department i.e. Rs. 28150/- to Rs. 55600/-.
IRDAI Exam Dates:
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Application form||15th August 2017|
|The last Date for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Application form||05th September 2017|
|Release Date of IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card||September/ October 2017|
|IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam Date||04th October 2017|
How to apply for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India i.e. www.irdai.gov.in.
- On the home page, check for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017.
- Now, click on the link IRDAI Assistant Manager Application form 2017.
- Fill the application form with the correct information of the applicant like name, age, address, qualification.
- Submit it by clicking the submit option.
- At last, take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Submit the print out of the application form to the address provided below on or before the last date i.e. soon be available on the official website.
Official Website: www.irdai.gov.in