JMI Admission 2017, Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam 2017 JMI Entrance Exam Dates for taking admission in Ph.D., M.Phil courses Application Form available at www.jmi.ac.in
JMI Admission 2017
The Jamia Millia Islamia University will conduct the JMI Entrance Exam to select the deserving candidates for taking admission in various courses including UG, PG, and other courses to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University. The candidate’s admission will be based on his or her performance in the entrance test including JEE Main, NEET and other Entrance Test. The Jamia Millia Islamia University is the organization who is responsible for conducting the exam, checking out the application forms and to conduct the interviews as well as in the declaration of results. Candidate can get the details about the JMI Admissions 2017 here including the application Form, Admit card details, exam pattern and results. The official website for JMI is www.jmi.ac.in.
Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2017
The Jamia Millia Islamia offers various courses, degrees, diploma, and certificates for which they are looking for the deserving candidates to take admission in M.Phil and Ph.D. courses in various department and centers which are affiliated with Jamia Millia Islamia University for the 2017-2018 academic years. Talking about the application form dates, the application forms will be available from 13th September 2017 and the last date to submit the application form is 28th September 2017. Candidates who are interested in filling up the application form and wants to apply for the same are required to submit the application forms before the last date of submission that is 28th September 2017.
jmi.ac.in Entrance Exam 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
|Name of the Examination||JMI Entrance Exam|
|Name of the courses||M.Phil and Ph.D. courses|
|Starting Date to Apply||13th September 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||28th September 2017|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Admit Card issue date||13th October 2017|
|Date for Admission test||22nd Oct 2017|
|Date for interview||27th Nov 2017|
JMI Entrance Exam 2017
To get admission for various courses, the candidate must be an eligible one and must fill the application forms issued by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. While filling up the application form, the candidate must keep in mind various factors including that the application form for the same must be completely filled and the date and details which you have entered must be correct and verified. Apart from this, the photo of the candidate must be matched else the authority will reject the application of the candidate. At a time, the candidate can only submit one application form for the same program at a time.
Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam 2017 Guidelines
- The admission of the candidate at various centers of Jamia Millia Islamia for varied programs will be done on the basis of the merit that the candidate scores in the initial test. Using the merit list the authority will decide whether the candidate will be eligible for next round of selection or not.
- After the completion of the screening test, the authority will conduct the interview round.
- The shortlisted or selected candidate can get the admission in B.Tech, B.Arch, BDS courses which are offered by the authorities.
- If the candidate’s score is lesser than 30% marks in the descriptive part of the entrance test then he or she will not be shortlisted for the interview round or in taking the admission.
- For every wrong answer, the authority will deduct 0.25 marks.
- To get the admission, the candidate must attempt all the selection processes including the written test, Group Discussion, Interview.
- Rechecking or Re-Evaluation of the Answer Sheet will not be entertained by the authorities.