JNU Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 91 teaching vacancies available at the official website www.jnu.ac.in
JNU Recruitment 2016-2017:
- 1 JNU Recruitment 2016-2017:
- 2 JNU Vacancy 2017
- 3 JNU Vacancy Details 2016-17:
- 4 jnu.ac.in eligibility criteria details:
- 5 JNU Recruitment Important Dates:
- 6 JNU Recruitment Application Form 2016-17
- 7 How to Apply for JNU Application Form 2016?
- 8 Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
Among the most famous universities, Jawaharlal Nehru University is also one of the most famous university in New Delhi. A large number of candidates wait for the university to release the recruitment. This time the university has made a declaration to hire 91 number of talented and eligible applicants for the post of teaching in the department. The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment are suggested to visit the official website to refer the official notice available there. Also, we have provided all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit criteria, pay scale, how to apply process, important dates, total number of vacancies, etc. Candidates those who meet the eligibility criteria conditions can apply for the JNU Online Application Form 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 12th December 2016. Candidates have to fill the online application form by visiting its official website, i.e. www.jnu.ac.in.
JNU Vacancy 2017
Jawaharlal Nehru University is also called as JNU and is a public University in the capital New Delhi. The Institute consists of large number of teaching staffs who provides in the existing various education departments. JNU issued the job notice for the recruitment of teaching posts.
JNU Vacancy Details 2016-17:
Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru University
Total Number of Posts: 91 vacancies
Name of Posts: Teaching Posts
- Associate Professor: 50 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor: 13 Vacancies
- Professor: 28 Vacancies
Mode of Applying: Online
Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
jnu.ac.in eligibility criteria details:
Educational Qualifications: The education qualification required for the desired posts is a degree of Doctoral/ Master/ Ph.D. Degree and its relevant from authorised University.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates should not be more than 50 years.
- For Associate Professor: Pay Band of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/- per month
- For Professor: Pay Band of Rs. 37,000-67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- For Assistant Professor: Pay Band of Rs. 15,600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- per month
Application Fee: For details regarding the application fee applicants are suggested to refer the official notification.
Selection Criteria: The selection process of the applicants will depends on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
JNU Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 12th November 2016
- The Last Dates for submission of online application form: 25th December 2016
JNU Recruitment Application Form 2016-17
Interested and eligible candidates and those who meet the eligibility criteria conditions for this post can visit its official website, i.e., www.jnu.ac.in and fill the online application form in between the dates 12th November 2016 to 12th December 2016. Application forms for this post are only accepted through online mode, application forms submitted through any other mode will not be accepted. Here below we have provided some simple steps to apply for the recruitment easily. All the candidates are suggested to read the steps below and refer them while applying for the recruitment.
How to Apply for JNU Application Form 2016?
- First, visit the official website of the department i.e. jnu.ac.in.
- Then check the official notice for this post.
- Open the link of the online application form and fill the details according to instructions.
- Update the scanned copies of essential certificates.
- Hit on the submit button to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online application form for future use.
Result: Applicants are suggested to check the official website i.e. www.jnu.ac.in for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment Result 2016-17.