Latest Update (7th September 2017) : Karnataka TET Online Application Form 2017, Download Karnataka TET Exam Date and KAR TET Notification for 10,000 vacancies at schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka TET 2017 Application Form
- 1 Karnataka TET 2017 Application Form
- 2 Karnataka TET Online Application 2017
- 3 www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in TET Application 2017
- 4 KAR TET Eligibility List 2017
- 5 Qualification Required:
- 6 Age limit:
- 7 Selection Process:
- 8 Application Fees:
- 9 Salary Offered:
- 10 KAR TET Important Dates:
- 11 Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancy 2017
- 12 Apply for Karnataka TET 2017
- 13 Official Website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- 14 Share this:
- 15 Like this:
- 16 Related
Are you looking for the Government teaching jobs? Here you can check the Karnataka TET notification which was released online to select the candidate for the Teacher position. To select the best candidates, the Department of School Education, Karnataka has announced the job vacancy for the candidates to select them for the teacher position. Candidates who are talented and skilled and want to make career in the education field as the teacher are required to apply for the same before the last date arrives. Read the notification for the Karnataka TET here available on its website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka TET Online Application 2017
The process of online registration has started and the authority is now inviting lots of applications online to select the candidate. The online registration process has started from 26th August 2017 which will be continued till 25th September 2017 and the last day for the fees payment is 27th September 2017. The selected candidate will get the salary of 14,550INR to 26,700INR along with good allowances which the candidate will receive on the monthly basis. To apply for the Karnataka TET, he or she has to refer to the official notification to get the complete details. From the official notification, you can get the district wise details also. All these formalities which the authority is doing is to recruit candidates for the graduate primary teacher and the application form process is the online process by which you can fill the form.
www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in TET Application 2017
|Name of the Organization||Department of School Education|
|Name of the Examination||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility test|
|Name of the Post||Teacher and Lecturer position|
|Number of the Post||10,000 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||25th September 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
KAR TET Eligibility List 2017
Candidate must have the graduate degree or B.Ed. Degree in the related field with good marks and academic records recognized from the university.
The age of the candidate must be in between 21 years to 40 years of age where 21 years is the minimum age limit and 40 years is the maximum age limit.
To select the candidate, the authority will conduct various processes by which they will select the capable candidate. Initially the authority will conduct the written test and the shortlisted candidate will go for the interview.
Candidate must require paying the application fees of 1,010INR if the candidate belongs to the general category whereas the candidate who belongs to the reserved category must pay the application fees of 510INR. To get more details, candidate must check the notification for the same.
The authority will offer amazing salary package to its selected candidate for the post of Teacher which comes in range of 14,550INR to 26,700INR on the monthly basis along with good allowances.
KAR TET Important Dates:
- Starting date to apply online: 26th August 2017
- Last Date to submit the online application: 25th September 2017
- Last date to pay fees: 27th September 2017
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancy 2017
Here we have listed the Graduate Primary Teacher vacancy available in each city or state. After checking the number of vacancies available, the candidate can apply for the Primary teacher posts accordingly. There are total of 1000 vacant posts available for the Graduate Primary Teacher position for which the authority is looking for the eligible and deserving candidates.
Apply for Karnataka TET 2017
Here you can check out the steps to apply for the Karnataka TET by which you can apply for the Karnataka TET posts. All you have to follow the step by step procedure which will take you to the new page.
- Initially, the applicants are required to visit the official webpage of the Karnataka TET that is schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- In the Latest news and update section, find the link to open the result.
- Click on the link which will redirect you to the new page.
- Select the required link and try to open the link.
- It will again redirect you to the new page where you have to choose any option including “New Application” and “ My Application”
- Fill all the details inside the application form.
- Submit the application form by pressing the submit button
- Now the generated application form will appear.
- Check the registration number and keep it secure for future purpose.