Kurukshetra University Admission 2017–18 Apply for KUK UG/PG Application Form at the official website i.e. www.kuk.ac.in
Kurukshetra University Admission 2017
- 1 Kurukshetra University Admission 2017
- 2 KUK UG/PG Application Form 2017
- 3 Courses Offered:
- 4 Self-financing courses
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Kurukshetra University Application form 2017
- 6 Colleges That Are Participating in the Kurukshetra University Admission 2017-2018
- 7 How to apply for the Kurukshetra University Admission 2017-2018?
- 8 Postal Address:
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The Directorate of Kurukshetra University has released the notification for UG/ PG Admission 2017. The KUK provides many of the courses to the students with which many of the candidates wants to pursue to continue their studies further. Candidates who are interested in such kind of examination are required to fill the application form before the last date of submission. The date of Application form is mentioned in the post below. All the interested candidates need to apply for the application form on or before the last date through online mode. Before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the eligibility criteria conditions of Kurukshetra University Admission 2017–18. To get more information about the Admission process and Examination, the candidate can refer to the notification available on its official website www.kuk.ac.in.
KUK UG/PG Application Form 2017
Application form is invited by the candidates those who are eligible for the admission in the first year of different graduate and post graduate programs for the academic session 2017-2018. Candidates those who wish to study under this university, must fill Kurukshetra University Online Application Form through online mode. All the applicants those who are interested can check the applying process and other information related to the KUK application form from below.
Five year integrated courses
- A-I (General)
- A/B.Sc./B.Com Courses
- Com (General)
- engineering physics-I
- bio technology-I
- (Hons) Economics-I
- (Vocational) tourism and travel management
- Bachelor of computer application (B.C.A-I)
- Bachelor of tourism management (B.T.M-I)
Eligibility Criteria for Kurukshetra University Application form 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to fulfil the educational qualification details as mentioned below for the different courses available.
- For Bachelor’s Degree courses: Candidates must have passed class 10+2 from the authorized board.
- For Master’s Degree courses: Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized board or university.
Application Fee: Candidates those who are willing to take admission in Kurukshetra University need to pay the application fee as per their category as provided below.
- 300/- for general category
- 75/- for reserved candidates of Haryana only.
Selection process: All the applicants those who will qualify the Entrance Exam organized by University to get admission in Kurukshetra University. Applicants those who have qualified the exam are required to deposit the college dues at the time of counselling, failing which their admission will stand automatically cancelled.
Colleges That Are Participating in the Kurukshetra University Admission 2017-2018
There are Seven State Universities for the following programs for the session 2017-2018:
- KU, Kurukshetra
- MDU, Rohtak
- CDLU, Sirsa
- BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan
- IGU, Meerpur
- CBLU, Bhiwani
- CRSU, Jind
How to apply for the Kurukshetra University Admission 2017-2018?
- Candidates are suggested to create their account by registering for the application process and by visiting the official website i.e. www.kuk.ac.in
- Candidates need to provide their email address and mobile number
- An application ID and password will be sent to the email address and mobile number of the candidates. These have to be used as the login details when you will further login to your account.
- After entering the login details applicants must enter their educational qualification and the personal details.
- GATE qualified candidates must mention their scores and GATE Registration Number.
- Candidates are required to fill the information of the demand draft if they are paying by Demand Draft.
- After submitting the application form successfully, candidates must take a print out of the application form generated.
Dr R.K Sudan, Principal
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Official Website: www.kuk.ac.in