Latest Update (7th February 2017) : MHT CET 2017 Notification Check MHT Exam date and Admit card at www.dte.ogr.in
MHT CET Application Form 2017
- 1 MHT CET Application Form 2017
- 2 MHT CET 2017 online application form:
- 3 Maharashtra CET 2017 eligibility criteria:
- 4 Maharashtra CET 2017 syllabus:
- 5 MHT CET 2017 exam date:
- 6 MHT CET 2017 result & counseling:
- 7 How to fill MHT CET 2017 application form:
- 8 Official website: www.dte.org.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The MHT CET 2017 that is the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted yearly by the Maharashtra Government, to select the aspirants who want to get admission in any of the colleges of the Maharashtra Government. According to the information, many candidates are willing to appear for the MHT CET 2017 and the MHT CET 2017 application notification will be released anytime in the near future. The Colleges of Maharashtra which provide technical education in various branches to the students select the students on the basis of the MHT CET exam. After the MHT CET 2017, the results will be declared and the students will be called for the counseling according to their rank in the MHT CET 2017. The candidates should fill up the MHT CET 2017 application form as soon as they are available on the website.
MHT CET 2017 online application form:
The MHT CET 2017 application form will be available soon on the web portal. The MHT CET 2017 will be organized by the government of Maharashtra on the yearly basis for the selection of candidates for various undergraduate courses in the Maharashtra government colleges. The students can choose any stream like the medical, Law, Engineering, pharmacy etc. There are many colleges in the state of Maharashtra which offers various courses and they also give admission to the applicants on the basis of their MHT CET 2017 scores and after the counseling, only the students can choose the colleges of their choice. The aspirants should fill up the MHT CET 2017 application form on time. The students should also start the preparation for the same as soon as they can to score a good rank in the MHT CET 2017.
Maharashtra CET 2017 eligibility criteria:
The applicants who want to give the MHT CET 2017 should check the eligibility criteria for the exam. The applicants should fill up the MHT CET 2017 application form after confirming the eligibility for the same.
- The aspirants must have done Higher Secondary from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have done the 12th exam with the basic subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- The candidate must be a domicile of Maharashtra state.
- The candidate should have cleared the higher secondary exam with 50% marks and the qualifying marks can be checked from the website of the MHT CET.
Maharashtra CET 2017 syllabus:
The applicants who want to fill up the MHT CET 2017 application form should check the official website for the exact exam pattern. We are giving the MHT CET 2017 exam pattern according to the last year’s exam.
The MHT CET 2017 will be consisting of three papers:
- The first paper: It will be of Physics and chemistry (100 marks each)
- The second paper: Botany and Zoology (100 marks each)
- The third paper: Mathematics (100 marks)
All the questions will be multiple choice questions and there will be no negative marking for any wrong questions.
MHT CET 2017 exam date:
tentative dates of MHT CET 2017 are given here
|Initial date of online registration||February 2017|
|Last date of online registration||March 2017|
|Last date of submission of application fee||March 2017|
|Date of release of the admit card||April 2017|
|Date of the MH CET 2017 exam||11th May 2017|
|Date of release of the result||Available soon|
MHT CET 2017 result & counseling:
Once the applicants fill the MHT CET 2017 application form, the admit card will be released before the exam. Then the result for the MHT CET 2017 will be declared on the official website of the MHT CET 2017. The candidates will be called for the counseling and then they will have to choose the college of their choice according to the rank they have got in the MHT CET 2017.
How to fill MHT CET 2017 application form:
- The applicants should go to the website of MHT CET 2017
- They should fill the MHT CET 2017 application form
- Submit the MHT CET 2017 application form as directed
- Take the print out of the MHT CET 2017 application form.