Latest Update (27th March 2017) : NEET Application Form 2017 Check NEET 2017 Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus available at cbseneet.nic.in
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017
- 1 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017
- 2 NEET Application Form 2017
- 3 NEET Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 4 NEET Seat Allotment
- 5 Apply for NEET Application Form 2017
- 6 www.cbseneet.nic.in 2017 Important Dates
- 7 NEET Application Form 2017 Documents and Details
- 8 NEET 2017 Application Fees
- 9 NEET Syllabus 2017
- 10 NEET Exam Pattern 2017
- 11 Official Website: www.cbseneet.nic.in
- 12 Share this:
- 13 Like this:
- 14 Related
The Central Board of secondary Education provided the NEET Application Form 2017 in the last week of December 2016. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test exam will be going to conduct on 7 May 2017 which is the tentative date. We will soon update you the exact date for the NEET Examination 2017 soon on this page. This examination will be conducted by the CBSE Board to provide the admission to the deserving and excelled candidates into the Medical and BDS Medical courses. Here we have mentioned each and every detail which you can check and for more details you can check on its official website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
NEET 2017 Exam Dates, Syllabus, Notification, Exam Pattern, Application Form, and Eligibility Criteria is given below.
NEET Application Form 2017
The Application Form for NEET Examination 2017 is available on its official website which you can download or apply for the same on its official website. The last date of NEET Application Form 2017 submission will be 1st March 2017. All the interested candidates are being informed that if you want to apply for the NEET Examination then you can apply for the same before the last date of Application Form submission.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2017
Nationality: To apply for this job, the applicant must be an Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India then only he or she can apply for the NEET Exam 2017. For more details, the candidate can check the official notification for the same.
Age Limit: The candidate must meet the age limit criteria to appear in the examination. The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on the 31 December 2017 date whereas the upper age limit of the candidate must be 25 years of age. If the candidate belongs to the reserved category then the eligibility criteria of the candidate gets changed, the upper limit age of the reserved category belongs to SC/ST and other backward class candidate is 30 years.
Qualifying Marks required: In HSC, the minimum marks required by the candidate must be more than 50% for the candidate who belongs to the general category. The candidate must clear each subject including the Chemistry, Bio-Tech, Physics, and English independently and 50% marks together in PCB whereas if the candidate belongs to the reserved category then the candidate requires minimum of 40% marks in aggregate of Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. For PH/PWD Category, the candidate requires at least of 45% marks for general category whereas for the reserved category the candidate requires 40% marks.
NEET Seat Allotment
- For Schedule Caste candidate – 15%
- For Schedule Tribe candidate – 7.5%
- For PH category candidate- 3%
- Other Backward Classes-Non creamy layer- 27
Apply for NEET Application Form 2017
In order to apply for the NEET 2017 Examination the student has to first get the NEET Application Form 2017 by an online method.
- Firstly, the candidate has to navigate the official website of NEET 2017 examination that is cbseneet.nic.in.
- At the home page, the candidate has to find the “Apply Online” link placed at the bottom side in the Online Services section. Click on the link.
- After clicking you will find the NEET Notification 2017 which you have to check carefully and then you have to apply for the same by clicking on the link to “Proceed to Apply online NEET (UG), 2017”.
- After clicking on the link, the candidate will find the NEET Application Form 2017 in front of the screen which he or she has to fill.
- Check all the details and enter the required details carefully.
- After the Application Form completion, the candidate has to click on the Preview and Next icon.
- Then the candidate has to pay the Application Fees by Credit/Debit Card or by e-challan.
- Then take the hard copy of it and post the receipt along with the certificates and documents and Application form on the below-mentioned Postal Address.
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
www.cbseneet.nic.in 2017 Important Dates
|Releasing Date of Information Brochure||31st January 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||31st January 2017|
|Final Date of Online Registration||1st March, 2017|
|Availability of Admit card 2017||15th April 2017|
|NEET UG Examination 2017||7th May 2017|
|NEET Result 2017||First Week of June 2017|
|Release Date of OMR Sheet||Update Soon|
|Release Date of Answer Key||Update Soon|
NEET Application Form 2017 Documents and Details
The candidates are required to submit the NEET Application Form 2017 along with the following details and documents which are mentioned below:
- Valid credential details including the Email ID and Password.
- Personal and address details.
- Aadhar Card.
- Scanned copy of right hand index finger (3kb to 20kb size).
- Payment Details.
- Scanned copy of the Signature (3kb to 20kb size).
- Passport size photographs (10kb to 100kb).
NEET 2017 Application Fees
Along with the application form, the candidate has to pay the application fees or he or she has to send the copy of the same along with the Application Form.
For General category and OBC Category: The candidate has to pay 1,400INR as the application fees whereas for the SC/ST category, the candidate has to pay 750INR as the application fees.
NEET Syllabus 2017
To score good marks in the NEET Examination, the candidate must look to the NEET syllabus 2017 and start preparing for the NEET examination 2017 according to the syllabus. All you need to follow the syllabus correctly
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion, Kinematics
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Optics, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Concept of Electronic Devices.
- Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Concept of Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions
- Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Concept of Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry.
- Solid State, Solutions
- Concept of Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements
- Concept of Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Concept of Biomolecules, Polymers
- Concept of Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Concept of Plant Physiology
- Concept of Human physiology.
- Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution
- Concept of Biology and Human Welfare
- Concept of Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Concept of Ecology and Environment.
NEET Exam Pattern 2017
- The NEET Exam will be going to conduct on 7th May 2017 with the Pen and Paper mode.
- There will be 180 Objective type questions.
- 3 hours will be the exam duration.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for the negative answer.
Official Website: www.cbseneet.nic.in