NMAT by GMAC Application Form 2018 Apply Online now by visiting the official website of the department.
NMAT by GMAC Application Form 2018
The application form of NMAT by GMAC 2018 is now released on the official website of the department from 4th July 2017. The last date to fill the NMAT by GMAC application form 2018 is 3rd October 2017. So, all the willing applicants are suggested to apply before the last date. However, the late registration window will be open till 14th October 2017. GMAC or Graduate Management Admission Council will organize the NMAT by GMAC from 5th October 2017 to 18th December 2017. GMAC has released the important dates regarding the NMAT 2018 application form and the exam scheduling and rescheduling processes. This article brings to you the essential details related to the NMAT application form 2018 such as important dates, application fee, how to apply online and other essential details.
NMAT by GMAC 2018 Application Fee
|NMAT by GMAC 2018 Registration (Early)||Rs. 1800 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2018 Late Registration Fee||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT by GMAC 2018 Retake Application Fee||Rs. 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Rescheduling NMAT 2018||Rs. 1000 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports of NMAT by GMAC 2018 (beyond first five)||Rs. 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
All the interested candidates need to pay the application fee through the following mentioned modes.
- Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Net Banking
- American Express Card/ Diners Card
- Mobile Wallets.
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|NMAT 2018 Registration||4th July 2017||3rd October 2017|
|NMAT 2018 Scheduling||4th July 2017||16th October 2017|
|NMAT 2018 Late Registration||4th October 2017||14th October 2017|
|NMAT 2018 Registration – Retake||6th October 2017||14th December 2017|
|NMAT 2018 Re-scheduling||4th July 2017||15th December 2017|
|NMAT 2018 Re-take Scheduling||6th October 2017||15th December 2017|
How to Apply for the NMAT by GMAC Application Form 2018?
- Visit the official website of NMAT by GMAC Application Form 2018 to successfully apply for the application process.
- Click on “Apply Online” link that is provided on the home page.
- Enter registration information that are essential and click on “Submit” option.
- Note down your login details and login again to fill the application form.
- Click on “Fill Application” and fill all the essential details.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
- Make the payment of application fee by choosing Demand draft or any other online mode.
- After the successful payment of application fee, check the application status and also take some hard copy of the application form for future use.
All the willing candidates need to apply for the application form before the last date expires. And also prepare well for your exam conducted by the department for the selection process in the following courses. Also, stay connected with us for all the latest and upcoming updates.