LATEST UPDATE (20-06-2016) : Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme 2016 is released for free LPG to poor people. Check eligibility criteria, application form and other information at petroleum.nic.in
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online
- 3 Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Details
- 4 Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form
- 5 Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
- 6 Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- 7 Eligibility for PM Ujjwala Yojana
- 8 Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application
- 9 Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana details
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Our Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi announced the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme 2016. The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is to provide the LPG gas connection for poor people. The people who lie in (BPL) Below the Poverty Line they will be getting free LPG connection.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online
The government has already approved 2000 crore for the Free LPG connection scheme. With the help of this scheme, lots of poor people will get the benefit. Whoever wants to apply for this scheme they have to fill their Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana application form. Details about how to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujwal Yojana we request you to visit official website petroleum.nic.in. Details are mentioned in this article.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Details
Reason why this scheme is introduced? The main objective is that everyone should have the gas cylinders. In many of the states, people are cooking without gas, those people are still using stoves. Women are suffering a lot because the smoke is infecting them and getting them many health problems. This is why Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme is introduced. The government needs 8000 crores to complete the scheme. The government is asking to return the subsidy to them so that they can give gas connections to more people.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form
In India 5 lakhs, people are falling to death due to stoves only. By providing free LPG connections they can be saved. This is why this scheme is introduced. In the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, they will be providing 5 crore LPG connections with the approved amount of Rs. 1600/-. More than 55 lakhs customers have participated in the giving up program. After starting of this process, the government has given 1.50 crore connections to the people who are poor. The target is to provide 5 crore connections in the next three years. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana application form is available on official website petroleum.nic.in.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme 2016 in this scheme whoever wants to apply are requested to please take a new connection from any gas dealers. Submit all your details like aadhar card details, bank account number, and fill proforma that you are eligible for this scheme.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana is people can register under below poverty line. Below poverty line means that their income should be below 1 lakh per month. Those people can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana scheme. People from villages are requested to take details from panchayats. Many of you will think why should we take the gas connection, by the LPG connections your health will be in good condition. People are requested to apply for this.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Empowering and protecting women health
- Decreasing the issue of the air pollution due to the use of fossil fuel
- Compressing the serious health hazards correlated with fossil fuels based cooking
- Downsizing in a number of deaths in India because of unclean cooking fuels, deaths are about 5 lakh every year in India because of this.
- Prevent young children from illnesses caused due to indoor air pollution which is caused by burning the fossil fuels
Eligibility for PM Ujjwala Yojana
- Applicant should be women above 18 years of age
- Women applicant should lie in BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- Below Poverty Line means who is earning less than Rs. 1,00,000 per annum
- Women applicant should have a saving bank account in any nationalized bank
- Bank account is necessary to receive subsidiary amount
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- BPL Ration Card
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman
- One Photo ID (Voter ID Card or Aadhar Card)