TISSNET Application Form 2018, Check TISSNET Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates at the official website of the department.
TISSNET 2018 Application Form
- 1 TISSNET 2018 Application Form
- 2 TISS Important Dates 2018
- 3 Documents required to submit along with the Application form:
- 4 TISSNET 2018 Application Fee:
- 5 TISSNET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 6 For BA Programmes:
- 7 For M.A. Programmes:
- 8 TISSNET Exam Pattern 2018:
- 9 For UG courses:
- 10 For PG Courses:
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
TISSNET 2018 will be controlled by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET) is a national level exam. Through this exam, applicants will get admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate programs. These programs are offered by the TISS campuses located at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Tuljapur. For more detailed information related to the TISSNET application form 2018, applicants are suggested to refer the official notification provided below.
TISS Important Dates 2018
|UG Programmes||PG Programme|
|Online Application Availability||Last week of September 2017||Last week of September 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||3rd week of March 2018||1st week of December 2017|
|Starting date for the Hall Ticket Download||4th week of March 2018||4th week of December 2017|
|Date of Exam||4th week of April 2018||1st week of January 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||2nd week of May 2018||2nd week of February 2018|
Documents required to submit along with the Application form:
- Graduation Mark sheets (for UG programs)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST category)
- Non-creamy Layer Certificate (OBC category)
- Certificate of Disability for Person with Disability (PWD)
- Bona-fide Certificate from candidates, those are in the final year of the degree (for UG courses)
- Income Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC (NC) category)
- One stamp size photograph.
TISSNET 2018 Application Fee:
The application fee for Under Graduate Programs is Rs. 1025 (Rs. 275 for SC/ ST/ OBC (NC) category).
The application fee for PG programmes are provided below:
|Make Payment through credit card/ debit card/ net banking:|
|Programme 1||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260|
|Programme 2||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520|
|Programme 3||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780|
|Programme 1||Rs. 1000||Rs. 250|
|Programme 2||Rs. 2000||Rs. 500|
|Programme 3||Rs. 3000||Rs. 750|
TISSNET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
All the willing candidates can check their eligibility criteria for BA and MA programmes below:
For BA Programmes:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants have to qualify the 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream from any authorized board.
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be less than 23 years at the time of taking the Bachelor’s Admission Test.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Applicants those qualify their academic qualification in the International Baccalaureate Diploma and will be completing the 10+2 exam by June 2018 are also eligible to apply.
For M.A. Programmes:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants those who are going to take part in the following program must hold the bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 from any authorized university.
- Applicants those who will satisfy all the requirements of their bachelor degree exam by 10th June 2018 are also eligible.
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2018:
The exam pattern for the exam to be conducted to take admission in the following courses is given here:
For UG courses:
- Mode of the Exam: The exam will be organized through the online mode (computer based test).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
|Current Affairs, Social Awareness & Logical and Analytical Reasoning||60 minutes||60|
For PG Courses:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through the online mode (computer based test).
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 100 minutes.
- Total No. of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning, and English Proficiency.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answer.
|Maths and Logical Reasoning||