TN Forest Department JDO Recruitment 2017 Apply for Junior Draughting Officer before 20th June 2017 at its official website www.forests.tn.nic.in
TN Forest Department JDO Recruitment 2017
- 1 TN Forest Department JDO Recruitment 2017
- 2 TN Forest Department JDO Application Form 2017
- 3 www.forests.tn.nic.in JDO Recruitment 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TN Forest JDO Jobs 2017
- 5 Steps to Apply for TN Forest Department JDO Posts 2017
- 6 Official Website: www.forests.tn.nic.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Tamil Nadu Forest Department has released the TN JDO Notification 2017 for the post of Junior Draughting Officer to fill 15 vacant posts available in the department by selecting eligible and deserving candidates for the JDO Post. Candidate who wants to apply for this kind of post can apply for the TN JDO Posts before the last date of application form submission that is 20th June 2017. Before applying for this post you have to check the eligibility criteria as well as terms and conditions mentioned in the application form. The eligibility criteria for the TN Forest Department are listed in its official notification uploaded on its official website www.forests.tn.nic.in.
TN Forest Department JDO Application Form 2017
The candidate has to fill the application form to apply for TN Forest Department JDO Jobs, which he or she can download from its official website. Before submitting the application form candidate has to check the qualification requirement, age limit criteria, application fees, and selection process for selecting the candidate. Here in the post, candidate can grab the details related to the eligibility criteria, important dates, and other such information. The process of the online registration was started on 1st June 2017 and the candidate can submit the application form till its last date of submission that is 20th June 2017. Along with the application form, candidate has to submit the scanned copy of their documents and certificates by an online method.
www.forests.tn.nic.in JDO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Name of the Examination||TN Forest JDO Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||Junior Draughting Officer|
|Number of the Post||15 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||20th June 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Forest JDO Jobs 2017
Candidate who wants to apply for TN Forest jobs must be from the Engineering background recognized by the UGC along with the Diploma certificate in the field of Civil and Mechanical Engineering. Apart from this, the candidate must have Diploma of draughtsman.
Candidate’s age must be in between 18 years to 35 years of age where 18 is the minimum age criteria and 35 years is the maximum age criteria of the candidate. To get more information, candidate has to check its official notification.
The authority will select the candidate based on the marks obtained by the candidate in Interview as well as on the Merit List basis.
The pay scale of the selected candidate will depend on the post for which he or she is selected for as the authority of the TN Forest Department will offer best salary package to its employees with the range of 9300INR to 34800INR along with the grade pay of 4,200INR.
Steps to Apply for TN Forest Department JDO Posts 2017
- Visit the TN Forest Department’s official website that is forests.tn.nic.in.
- Search for the advertisement to apply for TN Forest Department JDO posts.
- Read all the instructions as well as terms and conditions listed on its notification carefully and thoroughly.
- Check the eligibility criteria and fulfill all the criteria listed in the notification.
- If the candidate is eligible for the TN Forest Jobs then he or she can apply for the same.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents and certificates and submit it along with the application form before the last date of submission.
- Send the filled application to its postal address.