TNOU B.Ed application form 2016, Tamil Nadu B.Ed. admission at www.tnpu.ac.in
Tamil Nadu B.Ed admission form 2016:
- 1 Tamil Nadu B.Ed admission form 2016:
- 2 Tamil Nadu B.Ed. application form 2016:
- 3 TN Open University B.Ed. admission form 2016, available online:
- 4 TNOU B.Ed. admission 2016, eligibility criteria:
- 5 Tamil Nadu B.Ed. exam date 2016:
- 6 How to apply for TNOU B.Ed admission 2016:
- 7 Official website: www.tnpu.ac.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
TN Open University has issued the notification for the release of the B.Ed Admission 2016 Application Form, which are available at the Official website of TNOU. All the candidates who are interested in admission in the TNOU B.Ed Admission 2016 in the institute need to fill up the application form for the same. The selection will be done on the basis of the written exam and then the counseling session will be conducted for the selection of the candidates according to their scores. The interested applicants should apply for the TNOU B.ED. Application form 2016, from the official website given at the end of the article.
Tamil Nadu B.Ed. application form 2016:
The Tamil Nadu Open University was set up in the year 2002. It is affiliated by the UGC for conducting many different courses. The TNOU has released the notice for the admission in the B.Ed course for which the candidates should fill up the TNOU application form 2016. The candidates should fill up the TNOU application form 2016 as soon as they can and then they should start the preparation for the written exam. The date of the written exam has not been declared as of now. We will update the applicants regarding the dates of the exam for the TNOU B.ED. Admission 2016 when they are released. The mode of application for the TNOU B.ED exam 2016 will be online mode.
TN Open University B.Ed. admission form 2016, available online:
Some of the important details regarding the Tamil Nadu Open University B.ED application form 2016 are described here. The candidates can read the complete article to know about the dates of the exam and other details.
Name of the Institute: Tamil Nadu Open University
Official Website: www.tnou.ac.in
Location of the university: Tamil Nadu
Mode of Application: Online mode
Name of the course: B.Ed./B.Ed (special education)
TNOU B.Ed. admission 2016, eligibility criteria:
The basic eligibility criteria are given here for the ease of the candidates so that they can check before filling up the TNOU application form 2016 for the B.Ed courses.
Education Required: The Applicants should have completed the 10+2+3 from a recognized university that is the graduation degree from any of the university which is recognized in India.
Age Limit: The interested candidates should possess minimum 18 years of age to apply for the B.Ed course in the TNOU. There is no upper age limit.
The Application Fees: The applicants should check the application fee from the official website of the university.
Tamil Nadu B.Ed. exam date 2016:
Start Date of submission of application form:-8th Sept 2016 September.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 2nd November 2016.
TNOU BED Entrance Exam: 27th November 2016
The date of the exam other written test has been released and the candidates should hurry up in filling up the TNOU B.Ed. application form 2016 form the online mode of application.
How to apply for TNOU B.Ed admission 2016:
Since the mode of application for the exam is online, we are going to give some easy steps here to the applicants to fill up the TNOU B.Ed application form 2016. The applicants should follow the process given here
- The applicants should go to the official website of the University.
- The candidates should open the application form link
- The applicants should fill up the details in the form accurately
- The applicants should then take out the print out of the application form
- Then submit The TNOU application form 2016.
- The official website is given here for the candidates to check any other details required.Since the date of the written exam has been declaredthe candidates should start the preparation forthe same and they should make a time table as to how to finsih the course on time.