TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2016 Application Form Available at the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2016
- 1 TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2016
- 2 TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2016 Apply Online
- 3 TNPSC Jobs 2016-17
- 4 tnpsc.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
- 5 TNPSC Group 1 Important Dates:
- 6 How to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2016?
- 7 TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2016
- 8 Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The TNPSC Board is going to declare the Group-I Services Application Form 2016 in the various department like Tamil Nadu Civil Service, Commercial Taxes Service, Police Service, and Panchayat Development. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Government have released the orders to fill up the available posts i.e. of around 20% of all the available vacancies in Direct Recruitment on the basis of candidates educational qualification. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for the recruitment issued.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2016 Apply Online
The TNPSC Recruitment Notification will be issued for the various number of vacant posts available in the department. As soon as the official notification will release, all the interested candidates are suggested to apply for the application form before the last date because no applicant will be allowed to appear for the exam if there is any delay in the submission of the application form. Also, we have provided some eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, how to apply procedure, etc. Willing candidates are suggested to read the complete article below to get an idea related to the recruitment.
TNPSC Jobs 2016-17
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department which is fully responsible for selecting the applicants for various posts in the government sector. Previously, this work was done by the Madras Service Commission. The Indian Government has set up the public service commissions in all the states. These Public Service Commissions are responsible for every aspect from the recruitment of the officers to their salary structures and even their transfers. The public commission conducts the examination according to the requirement of the people for different posts in the state for different departments in the Government offices. The Secretary is the head of the public service commission.
tnpsc.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
- Assistant Commissioner
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Collector
Educational Qualification: Refer the official notice available at the official website.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit for the candidates to apply for the recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age limit should not be more than 31 years.
Application Fee: The application fee for the Preliminary Exam is Rs. 125/- and same for the main examination.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Personal Interview
TNPSC Group 1 Important Dates:
- Release Date of Notification: 9th November 2016
- The last date to submit the application form: 8th December 2016
- The last date to pay the application fee: 10th December 2016
- Release Date of Hall Ticket: February 2017
- TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Date: 19th February 2017
- TNPSC Group 1 Result Date: Updated Soon
How to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2016?
- First, visit the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Search for the related link of the official notification and read it carefully before applying for the application form.
- Then fill the application form with all the necessary details asked and recheck it before submitting it and upload all the necessary documents if required.
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of it for future use.
TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2016
As soon as the submission of application form will get completed, the authority members will release the admit card for the deserving candidates. It is expected that the TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2016 will get released on its official website 10-15 days before the exam. So, all the candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the upcoming updates.