XAT Application Form 2017 Exam Pattern, Online Registration to be started soon at the official website www.xatonline.net.in
XAT 2017 Application Form
The Xavier Labour Relations Institute will soon issue the exam notification to organize the Xavier Aptitude Exam on 8th January 2017. The Xavier institute provides different programs to the aspirants through this exam. The applicants those who will qualify the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for this examination from the 17th August 2016 to the mid of December month i.e. 11th December 2016 from the official website or from the direct link below. Aspirants those who want to take admission in the MBA programs they will fill of XAT Application Form 2017 Form through online mode from. The official website given below. For more information and to apply online you can visit the official website mentioned at the end of this web page.
The Xavier Aptitude Test is one of the extraordinary competitive exam after CAT for admission to management courses in the Xavier Institute of Management and Goa Institute of Management. Xavier Aptitude Exam organized every year by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) and a large number of aspirants emerge in the exam to take admission in management programs from some of the reputed B – schools across the country. For the first time, the organization will be holding the examination on the second Sunday instead of the first Sunday of the year. Apart from Xavier Labour Relations Institute, the XAT scores are acknowledged by around 140 B-schools across India. Last year, XAT has borne changes in terms of exam pattern.
XAT Exam 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants must have 3 years bachelor degree or it’s identical in any disciplines from a well-known authorized University. Applicants who are arriving in final year exam they can also able to apply for the application form 2017.
Changes introduces last year in Exam Pattern:
- The total no. of questions in the main paper were brought down to 78.
- The time assigned was increased by 20 minutes.
- In XAT 2016, candidates had a choice of not attempting 13 questions.
- The no. of questions in the General Knowledge section were reduced to 25.
Important Date Schedule:
- Starting Date of Submission of online application form: 17th August 2016
- The Last date for online registration of XAT Application Form 2017 (without Late Fee): 30th September 2016
- The Last date for online registration of XAT Application Form 2017 (with Late Fee): 11th December 2016
- The Last date to Change the city: Last week of November 2016
- XAT Admit card 2016 will be Available from: 20th December 2016
- Exam Date: 8th January 2017 (10 AM to 1.30 PM)(Paper & Pen-based Exam)
XAT 2017 Application Form Online Registration:
Aspirants can apply through the online mode from below here. You must click on the official link for filling the online application form. We are suggesting the aspirants that they must check the official advertisement and all the eligibility criteria details before applying for the application form 2017.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.xatonline.net.in.
- Check all the information, advertisement, and instructions.
- Click on the registration procedure.
- Fill the online application form and click on the submit option.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to submit the exam fee before the date ends and the last date to submit the application fee is given below.
- Application Date Ends (without late fee): 30th November 2016
(Cost of Form: INR 1600, INR 300 per XLRI Course)
- Last Date of Application (with late fee): 11th December 2016
(Cost of Form: INR 2000, INR 500 per XLRI Course)
Admit Card: The admit card for the XAT examination 2017 will be available in the official website of XAT prior to a week before the exam.
Result: The aspirants those who are searching for the XAT results 2016 are informed that the result of the XAT exam will be declared on the official website of the XAT on 8th January 2017.
Admission Procedure: The Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of qualifying marks in the Written Examination.