Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for KHC Munsiff-Magistrate Posts at the official website i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
The High Court of Kerala will soon release the job notice for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 for different number of posts available in the department. Applicants those who are searching for High Court of Kerala Jobs 2017 they can apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. Applicants will be able to apply for the application process online High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 from this web page soon. The detailed information such as age relaxation, selection process, education qualification, how to apply procedure, important dates, and application fee etc. will be released soon at the official website i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
Kerala High Court Jobs 2017
High Court of Kerala was formed on 1st November 1956. The head quarter of the department is states in Ernakulum. The High Court has the superintendence and visitorial jurisdiction over all courts and tribunals of junior jurisdiction covered under its regional jurisdiction. The department has declared the official notice on the official website for the available posts. Applicants can apply for the application form for High Court of Kerala Posts before the last dates. Candidates need to check more in information related to this exam by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Kerala High Court
- Name of Exam: Kerala Judicial Service Exam 2017
- Total Number of the posts: Various
- Name of the Posts: Munsiff –Magistrate
- Job Location: Kerala
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: Applicants need to have passed the degree in Law authorized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should be below 35 years for post notice 1 and 38 years for Hindu Nadars and scheduled tribes as on date 01st January 2017. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates of 05 years for SC/ ST category applicants, 03 years for OBC category applicants as per the norms of the department.
Application Fee: The candidates those who are willing need to pay of Rs. 1000/- through Challan at any branch of the State Bank of India. No application fee for SC/ ST/ Unemployed Differently Able category applicants.
Selection Process: The final selection process of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam and viva voce.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: Available soon
- The Last date for online registration (Step-I): Available Soon
- The Last date for remittance of application fee: Available Soon
- The last date to apply online (Step-II): Available Soon
How to apply for the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017?
Steps given below will make it easy for you to check and apply for the Kerala High Court Recruitment process easily without any difficulty. Follow them and apply on or before the last date.
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Now, find the Kerala High Court Notice 2017 link and click on it.
- Read the Kerala High Court official information carefully.
- Click and download the application form to submit the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph.
- Recheck all the details filled in the application form carefully.
- Submit it and download the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in