Check UPSC IFS Exam 2017, UPSC IFS Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and apply for 110 vacancies at www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Indian Forest Service Prelim Exam 2017
The Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Notification for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 for 110 vacancies. To select the eligible and dynamic candidates the UPSC organization conducted the IFS Prelim Exam 2017 which is expected to be organized on 18th June 2017 to recruit candidates for the Indian Forest Service posts. All the candidates are being informed that you can fill the UPSC IFS Application Form 2017 before the last date of Application Form submission that is 17th March 2017 positively at its official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission which is also known as the UPSC is a central government organization which works for recruit deserving candidates by conducting interviews, work for appointing the officers through promotion or absorption. This organization also conducts various competitive examinations for appointing or to carry forward the Government of India services. This time the organization announced the 110 vacancies for IFS Posts which are to be filled by the eligible and deserving candidates.
www.upsconline.nic.in Notification 2017
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||UPSC IFS Preliminary Exam 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Indian Forest Service|
|Number of vacancies||110 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd February 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||17th March 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Date||18-June-2017 (Expected)|
|Main Exam Date||December 2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
UPSC IFS Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To appear in the UPSC IFS examination, the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria for the same which we have listed below. Here you can check the eligibility criteria for the same including the age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and other criteria.
Qualification: The candidate must have the Bachelor’s degree in any of the field including the Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Zoology, Statistics, and Veterinary Science or bachelor degree in Forestry, Agriculture and other engineering fields or possess an equivalent qualification which must be from recognized University and institute.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01-08-2017 whereas the age relaxation will be given to the candidate who belongs to the reserved category which is 5years age relaxation for SC/ST category and 3 years relaxation for OBC category. For more details, the candidate has to check the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be based on the written examination as well as in the interview process after which he or she has to go to the personality test.
Application Fees: The candidate has to pay 100INR as the application fees which he or she can pay by cash in any of the SBI branch or by net banking. Apart from the SBI, he or she can pay through SBBJ/ SBH/ SBM/ SBP or by using the Master Credit or Debit Card whereas for the candidates who belongs to the reserved category SC/ST/PH or the Female candidates do not have to pay any of the application fees.
Starting Date to apply: 22-Feb-2017
Last date for Application Form Submission: 17-March-2017
Date of Civil Services Preliminary Examination: 18-June-2017 (Expected)
Date of Indian Forest Service Main Examination: December 2017 (Expected)
Procedure to Apply for UPSC IFS Exam 2017
If the candidate wants to apply for the UPSC IFS Exam 2017 then he or she has to check the eligibility criteria for the same. After checking the eligibility criteria, he or she has to follow the below mentioned procedure which will take you directly to the UPSC IFS examination 2017 link.
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of UPSC that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link to Online Application for Examination of UPSC.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the application form carefully.
- Enter all the details in the space provided.
- After all these processes, you will get the unique registration ID which will be allotted to the candidates.
- Keep the User ID and Password for future reference. After providing the details including the contact details, personal profile, qualification, experience, and other details, the candidate has to choose the recruitment center and has to upload the documents
- Along with the application Form, the candidate has to affix the photographs on the application form.
- For payment the candidate can pay the application fees through the online process.
- The candidate needs to enter the transaction ID and Date of the transaction in the application form and has to submit ASAP.
- Take the hard copy of the same and keep it with you for future reference.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in