VITMEE 2017 Counselling Check Admission Procedure & Schedule at the official website www.vit.ac.in
VITMEE Counselling 2017
VITMEE Counselling Process 2017 will be started from 19th June 2017. The counselling process will be conducted at the Vellore and Chennai campuses. VIT University conducts the VITMEE exam for selecting the candidates for admissions in different PG programs like M.Tech, MCA, etc. It is necessary to qualify the exam to take admission in PG programs. The counselling process will be conducted via offline mode. Here we are giving all the detailed information related to the VITMEE 2017 Counselling Process.
Applicants those who have qualified the VITMEE 2017 exam will be able to participate in the counselling process. It will be organized through offline mode at the Vellore and Chennai campuses. The counselling process will be conducted in various rounds. Aspirants will be able to participate in the counselling process as per the rank achieved by them. The counselling process will get started from the 19th June 2017 (M.Tech – Automotive & MCA), 20th June 2017 and 21st June 2017 (Other M.Tech), 24th June 2017 (M.Tech (by Res.) and Integ. Ph.D).
Important Dates for VITMEE Counselling 2017
|S. No.||Counselling Schedule||Important Dates|
|1.||Counselling for M.Tech (Automotive)||19th June 2017|
|2.||Counselling for other M.Tech courses||20th June 2017 & 21st June 2017|
|3.||Counselling for M.Tech (by Research)||24th June 2017|
Here we have provided the detailed counselling procedure for the candidates so that they will not face any difficulty in near future.
- Applicants will be selected for counselling process on the basis of marks achieved by them in the VITMEE exam.
- The list of shortlisted aspirants will be displayed on the official website.
- Aspirants have to download their counselling hall ticket through the official website through the login window.
- Candidates are needed to participate in the counselling process in person at the specified time and date.
- The counselling fee will be Rs. 10,000/- and payment will be done through demand draft in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
- Aspirants should register for the counselling and go through the document verification round.
- After the successful completion of document verification round, aspirants can participate in the next round of counselling process.
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants on the basis of their rank achieved and availability of seats.
- After the seat allotment, candidates are required to pay the admission fee and other process to complete their admission.
- Once the seat allotment is made, it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Documents required at the time of Counselling Process
Applicants are required to carry the following certificates for the document verification process. Aspirants have to bring the original certificates along with one set of photocopies. The necessary certificates are provided below:
- VITMEE admit card 2017
- Counselling process hall ticket
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet
- Mark sheets of the qualifying exam (all semesters)
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied institute
- GATE Score card (if applicable)
- Category certificate (except OBC/ General)
- Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of VIT University payable at Vellore.
All the candidates those who are eagerly waiting for the counselling process are suggested to keep ready their documents so that no time of yours will be wasted. The counselling process dates have been released on the official website and that are also mentioned above. So, stay connected with our web page for all the further updates.