Latest Update (13th July 2016) : AIR INDIA Recruitment 2016 for 80 Co-Pilot Officers & Flight Dispatcher Officers Vacancy visit the official website www.airindia.com
Recruitment in AIR INDIA 2016
Very recently, just 6 days ago, on 21st of June 2016, Air India has unfolded a recruitment notification for the Co Pilot Post. On this employment notice, Air India announced that there is a requirement to hire candidates who have completed their 12th. The requirement is for the post of Co Pilot and total 69 vacancies are there along with Flight Dispatcher and Chief Marketing Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15 July 2016. But prior to the application, candidates should read the notice carefully and thoroughly to know the details as well as the intricate details of the said recruitment.
AIR INDIA Vacancy 2016
The application will be submitted to the office of the Air India in the Offline Mode. On or before 15th of July, the candidates who fulfill all the conditions of eligibility can apply for these posts. In this article, we, the Jaggy team has shared all the information like total vacancy, eligibility criteria, salary, Job description, Selection Procedure and the last date to submit the application as well to keep the benefits of the candidates in mind. Application procedure required for the post is also stated below. Kindly go through all the below details and submit your application.
Notification of the Air India Recruitment 2016
Air India, the national carrier of India is a renowned carrier company that offers innumerous flights throughout the country and outside India as well. It also become one of the most preferred choice of the Indians for its excellent servicing, comfort journey and economical travelling. From time to time, as per the requirement, AI (Air India) release notification for different posts. Staffs are selected by exams conducted by the higher authority of AI. In different centers, the test is being taken by the officials and then according to their merit list, selected staffs are recruited for the posts.
- Last Date To Apply- 15th July 2016
- Total Vacancy to be filled-69 Posts
- Company Name- Air India
- Vacancy Name- Co Pilot, Flight Despatcher Officer
- Salary Range- 25,000/-per month
- Address For The Job- Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building, adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
- Location of Job- New Delhi
Air India Recruitment for Co Pilot
The TECHNICAL/LICENCE QUALIFICATIONS are also provided below to avoid inconvenience:
- Current valid DGCA issued CPL, India Valid ATR Endorsement with IR
- DGCA issued Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should have Indian Current passport. Pilots rated on ATR 42 / 72-500 have to do differential training for ATR 72-600 on their own. After going through the training session, suitable Candidates from the selection process will be given a Letter of Intent by Airline Allied Services Limited (Alliance Air). Within 04 (Four) months of issuance of Letter of Intent, candidates will be required to do the Differential Training. CPL holders (Non-Rated) will be required to do the Type rating endorsement on ATR 72-600 on their own.
- The candidates will also be required to give Bank Guarantee for Rs. 5,000,00 /- for Base Training / Ground Training which will be given by AASL. The said training cost will be recovered as an equal monthly installment from the salary during the period of contract. In case, the candidate leaves the Company before the ending period of the 5 years of contract, the said Bank Guarantee will be invoked by AASL.
- The Company may also decide to send candidates for ATR Endorsement / Differential Training (as applicable) for which they will be required to give Bank guarantee for the entire cost of the training.
- Candidates should have the above Technical / Licence Qualifications as CURRENT at the time of scrutiny of application/Personal Interview and at the time of joining. In case, IR Rating is not CURRENT OR there is any other associated requirement for RECENCY (e.g. Renewal of IR, Base/Aircraft training, Familiarization), and the candidate is selected, he/she will have to pay the cost of training for RECENCY. In addition, the Cost of Training required for the candidate to be released online as per Regulatory Requirements, shall be borne by the candidate (Refer clause Cost of Training & Bank Guarantee).
Air India 2016 Job Vacancy
Air India will start the scrutiny not before 15th July, after submission of the application forms. After scrutiny of applications, those candidates will be called for the tests who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria. The candidates have to appear for a Psychometric Test, which will be a Qualifying Process for them. Qualified candidates in the Psychometric Test will be appeared for Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC). The Cost of Simulator will be payable by the candidate on their own. Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be placed on the Panel as per the merit list and the obtained marks by the candidates.
Official website: www.airindia.in