Allahabad High Court Steno, Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply for 4386 Steno, Jr Assistant Posts at the official website i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1 Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
- 2 About Allahabad High Court
- 3 Allahabad HC Job Details 2017:
- 4 Allahabad High Court Vacancy details:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017:
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017?
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Allahabad High Court has invited the online application forms from the young and talented applicants for Allahabad High Court Jobs 2017. The officials has issued the 4386 number of vacancies for the posts of Stenographer, Jr. Assistant, Driver and other different posts. All the willing candidates need to apply online for the Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Applicants those who are interested can fill the online Allahabad HC Application form 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 22nd August 2017. Moreover, for other essential information such as how to apply, selection process, application fee, etc., are provided in the article below.
About Allahabad High Court
Allahabad High Court is the state High Court of Allahabad, India. It was formed in the month of March 2013 under the Indian government. Headquarter of Allahabad High Court is situated at Agra. Deepak Gupta is the first Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court. To create manpower, the court the recruitment advertisement for Direct Recruitment to the Allahabad High Court Jobs 2017 for 4386 number of different posts. All the eligible candidates are suggested to submit the application form by visiting the official website or by following the simple steps provided at the end of this web page. Also, before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the official notification to check if you are eligible to apply for the application form or not.
Allahabad HC Job Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Allahabad High Court
- Name of the Posts: Stenographer, Jr. Assistant, Driver and other Various
- Total No. of Posts: 4386
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Official website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||Total No. of posts||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer||543 posts||Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- + 2800/- GP|
|Junior Assistant/ Paid apprentices||1786 posts||Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- + 1900/- GP|
|Driver||37 posts||Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- + 1900/- GP|
|Peon, Chowkidar, Waterman, Mali, other||2020 posts||Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- + 1800/- GP|
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the willing candidates need to have passed the class 10th/ class 12th/ graduation degree/ Post Graduation Degree from any authorized university or board and also have a good typing speed to steno posts and valid licence for driver posts.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates must lie in between 18 years to 40 years on date 1st July 2016.
Application Fee: The applicants those who are willing for the released posts need to pay the application fee of Rs. 750/- for General and OBC category and applicants from SC/ ST category should pay Rs. 500/-.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of the following:
- Written Exam
- Hindi/ English Shorthand Test
- Hindi/English Computer Typing Test
- Practical Knowledge of Programming test (if Applicable)
- Release Date of Official Advertisement: 31st July 2017
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application form: 02nd August 2017
- The last date for the submission of Application Form: 22nd August 2017
How to apply for the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017?
Simple steps are provided below to help the candidates in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty.
- Visit the official website of the Allahabad High Court i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form.
- Take a print out of applied application form for future use and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in