Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare has published the notification form in July for the 1800 Vacancies of MO and Pharmacists.
AP CFW Notification
- 1 AP CFW Notification
- 2 About AP CFW
- 3 www.cfw.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- 4 AP CFW Educational Qualification
- 5 Age Limits for AP CFW Jobs
- 6 AP CFW Post Wise Pay Scale
- 7 CFW AP Recruitment
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 How to Apply AP Health Family Welfare MO and Pharmacist Jobs
- 10 AP CFW Recruitment 2016
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
The Notification has recently unleashed by the CFW (Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare) in the month of July to fulfill the purpose of recruiting 1800 vacancies. In the employment advertisement, they have announced that the recruitment is for the Medical Officer / Para Medical Posts. It is a definitely going to prove a milestone for those candidates who want to be in the medical professional and want to be a government staff. We suggest that the candidates must apply on or before the last date of the application that is 12th July 2016.
Interested Candidates are invited by the Andhra Pradesh Government to apply for the recruitment through Online. Eager Aspirants can check the detailed info of the Andhra Pradesh CFW Recruitment at the official website www.cfw.ap.gov.in. Candidates should also go through the eligibility criteria before application to confirm their application will be considered as valid. Other details like Important Dates, Selection Procedure, and Pay Scale are also discussed below.
About AP CFW
AP, Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, is an organization holding the responsibility of planning, implementation, facilitation, monitoring, coordination, and supervision of all the activities. These activities are related with the health preventive and curative services along with the complete reproductive and child health services. It also takes the active initiative in the development of the public health system. Apart from this, it handles all matters of primary and secondary hospital services and interface with the tertiary health system.
www.cfw.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2016
Till now, a large number of candidates have applied for the vacant posts of MO, ANM and Pharmacists. Candidates who want to know the job details, is requested to visit our web page regularly so that they can apply for the job without any confusion of rejecting their application. The details like No.of Vacancies, Post Name, and others are discussed beneath. We also provide the direct link so that the candidates do not get confused.
- Organization: Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh
- Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Pharmacist Posts.
- Vacancies: 1800 Posts.
- Official Website: www.cfw.ap.nic.in
- Job Type: Government.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Andhra Pradesh.
- Apply Mode: Online.
AP CFW Educational Qualification
Candidates have to complete MBBS from a recognized University Registered with AP Medical Council/ Diploma/ SSC or equivalent Board.
Age Limits for AP CFW Jobs
Applicants who are applying for AP CFW Posts should possess the age limits as per the govt rules. The minimum age of the candidates should 18 years and they should not be above 44 years.
Selection Procedure: Selection of applicants for CFW AP Recruitment 2016 will be done on the basis of the merit on the academic qualifications only. In case of Academic qualifications, 90%marks are allotted and for age 10% marks will be given for them.
AP CFW Post Wise Pay Scale
- Medical Officer (MBBS): Rs. 30,000/-.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: Rs.10,000/-.
- Medical Officer (AYUSH): Rs.22,000/-.
- Pharmacist: Rs.10,000/-.
CFW AP Recruitment
Vacancies: 1800 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy
|AYUSH Medical Officer (Male)||113|
|MBBS Medical Officer (Male)||336|
|AYUSH Medical Officer (Female)||112|
|MBBS Medical Officer (Female)||339|
- Starting Date To Apply Online : 01-07-2016
- Final Online Application Date: 12-07-2016
- Verification Dates of Applications: 12-07-2016 to 14-07-2016
- Display of Merit List: 14-07-2016 5 PM
- For objections found on the Merit List: 15-07-2016 to 16-07-2016
- Handover Date of Appointment Order : 18-07-2016
How to Apply AP Health Family Welfare MO and Pharmacist Jobs
- First, log on to the Official Website www.cfw.ap.nic.in
- Click on the tab of Recruitment and download the Official Notification.
- Check the criteria of eligibility for AP CFW Recruitment 2016.
- Contenders, who are eligible as per the notification, can download the Online Application Form.
- Fill the form with required info asked.
- Attach latest copies of photos and signature.
- Take a printed copy of the application form for further use.
Official Website: www.cfw.ap.nic.in