Latest Update (5th October 2017): APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2017 AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad CAS notification for 129 APVVP CAS Posts is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2017
- 1 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2017
- 2 APPSC CAS Notification 2017
- 3 www.psc.ap.gov.in 2017 Notification
- 4 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 APVVP CAS Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online
- 6 Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons and to fill these vacancies they are looking for the Specialists candidates to be placed in AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad department as Civil Assistant Surgeons posts. They are looking for 129 candidates who deserve this post and are eligible for becoming Civil Assistant Surgeon. Candidate can check the online application for the CAS post available on its website. The authority has started inviting the applications for the APPSC CAS posts and the interested candidates can apply for the APPSC Jobs directly on its website www.psc.ap.gov.in. Here you can check few details, regarding the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, and other details mentioned below.
APPSC CAS Notification 2017
The authority will get the online application for the APPSC available on its website which has already started on 4th October and will be continued until 3rd November 2017, where the 3rd November 2017 will be the last date for the fees paid. Before proceeding to apply for the Assistant Surgeon posts, the candidate must register themselves by attaching the biodata and other particulars via one-time profile registration. All you have to provide your login details on its website www.psc.ap.gov.in. After the completion of the registration process, you will find the generated User ID which the authority will send on his or her mobile number and email ID.
www.psc.ap.gov.in 2017 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||APPSC Written Exam|
|Name of the department||Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Name of the Post||Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists)|
|Starting Date to Apply||4th October 2017|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd November 2017|
|Exam Level||State Level|
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have the post-graduation degree in the medical field with Diploma certificate in the related field. He or she must hold either MS/MD/DNB posts which are must to apply for APPSC jobs.
The age of the candidate has to be in between 18 years to 42 years of age where 18 year is the minimum age criteria and 42 year is the maximum age criteria whereas the authority will provide the age relaxation to its candidates of up to 5 years for the reserved category and 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates.
The salary offered by the authority to its candidates must be 40,270INR to 93,780INR which the authority will offer after the selection.
The candidate’s selection will be based on his or her performance in the Main Exam and Interview. The marks obtained by the candidate in these two processes will help the authority deciding about the candidate’s selection for the Civil Assistant Surgeons posts.
The general category candidate has to pay 250INR as the application fees along with 120INR examination fees whereas there is no fee for the SC/ST category.
APVVP CAS Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online
- To apply, the candidate has to visit the website of APPSC that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- To apply for APVVP CAS posts, the candidate must fill the OTPR Application form and after submitting the application form you will get an OTPR Id.
- While filling up the application form for OTPR, make sure that the information entered must be correct.
- Soon after login into the website, you have to look for the Online Application Submission link.
- Click on the link and you will find the application form page and payment link as well.
- After all this process, the candidate must press the submit icon to submit the details.
- Soon after pressing the submit icon your application form gets successfully submitted.