Latest Update (24th June 2016): APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 1000 Andhra Pradesh Junior Inspector VDO available at the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016
- 1 APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016
- 2 APPSC Junior Inspector Vacancies 2016
- 3 About APPSC
- 4 Andhra Pradesh PSC VDO Recruitment 2016
- 5 APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016 Latest Update:-
- 6 How to Apply Online for APPSC Group III Application Form 2016?
- 7 Important Dates:-
- 8 APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016
- 9 Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in | www.apspsc.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
There is a good news for the applicants who are searching for Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs 2016-2017 after completing their graduation degree. Currently, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released to fill up the 1000+ Group-III available posts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. According to the latest update, APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016 notification will be published soon to recruit the talented aspirants for Junior Inspector and Village Development Officer posts.
APPSC Junior Inspector Vacancies 2016
All the detailed information about the Andhra Pradesh Junior Inspector Posts will be available at the official website soon. Applicants who are interested and those who are searching for Andhra Pradesh VDO Post can also use this recent recruitment chance. The APPSC Group III apply online link will be available at the authorized website whenever the official notification is disclosed by the organization. Aspirants who are eligible can apply for the online application for this latest Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment at its main official website. All the necessary details regarding the APPSC VDO Notification is available here in this article.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (A.P.P.S.C.) was formed on 1st November 1956. Earlier in 1953, this organization is called as the Andhra Service Commission but later on after the combination of Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions it was named as APPSC in 1956. At present, this PSC functions with one Chairman and two Members. It is the Andhra Pradesh state government certified corporation that organizes different competitive exams and personal interviews for appointing talented workforce.
Andhra Pradesh PSC VDO Recruitment 2016
The organization conducts departmental examinations for different departments and offices of the state government. It also organizes the half yearly exam for IPS and IAS Officers along with the proficiency tests for AIS Officers. The main business and duties of this organization are to look after disciplinary expenses, statutory rules related to services, extraordinary pension cases, reimbursement of legal expenses, etc. On the regular basis, the Andhra Pradesh PSC issues weekly recruitment notification for recruitment of Group-I, II, III and IV posts in the government departments.
APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016 Latest Update:-
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Job Type: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name: Group-III
- Total Vacancies: 1000+
- Application Mode: Online
- Junior Inspector
- Village Development Officer
Educational Qualifications: All the applicants must have completed their Graduation studies in a particular field with minimum aggregate marks from any reputed institution or university.
Pay Scale: Aspirants who will be selected will get a high pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances from the organization.
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verifications (DV)
- The minimum age of aspirants should be 18 years.
- To know maximum age limit, we suggest applicants to download the official notification from a direct link provided below.
- The reserved category aspirants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with rules and regulations of the Government.
Application Fee: The application fees for all the categories will be updated soon here.
Exam Pattern: The exam pattern and syllabus will be uploaded over here as soon as the organization releases the official notification.
How to Apply Online for APPSC Group III Application Form 2016?
- Visit the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on “Notifications” link.
- Now, search a particular link named as “Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment of 1000 Grp-III posts” and then click on it.
- Then download the pdf file of notification and then read all the information carefully.
- Applicants who find themselves eligible then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the information required in the prescribed format of online application form.
- Upload all necessary documents along with your current passport size photograph.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
- Download the filled application form and take a printout of it for future use.
- Release Date of Official Notification: Available Soon
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: Released Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: Released Soon