Latest Update (6th October 2017): ASRLMS Recruitment 2017 Apply for Block Coordinator and Assistant 298 Posts Application Form and notification are available at asrlms.assam.gov.in
ASRLMS Recruitment 2017
The Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission will release the notification for the ASRLMS Jobs. The interested candidates who are looking for Assam Government jobs can apply for the ASRLMS recruitment to fill 298 vacancies available in the department. This recruitment is to select candidates for the post of State Project Manager, District Functional Expert, and Project Manager Procurement and Finances, Block Project manager, and other posts. The notifications for the same are available on its official website that is www.asrlms.assam.gov.in. The interested candidate who wants to apply for ASRLM can submit their application forms as soon as possible before the last date of submission by getting the application forms directly from the website.
Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2017
Candidates who have completed his or her graduate degree in the field of HR/MCA/MBA/M.Sc. will be eligible to apply for the ASRLMS Jobs. To get the post of Block Coordinator and Assistant posts, the candidate must be well aware of the reporting, documentation, data analysis, and online monitoring for Social Development projects. Hence candidate must have too profound knowledge of data management software which is mandatory. Hence the candidate who has the postgraduate degree in the field of Commerce/CA/ICWA with the requisite experience is eligible to apply for the ASRLM Jobs. Here you can check the details about the application form dates, eligibility criteria, and other details.
www.asrlms.assam.gov.in Application Form
|Name of the Organization||Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Name of the Examination||ASRLMS written exam|
|Name of the Post||State Project Manager, District Functional Expert, and Project Manager Procurement and Finances, Block Project manager, and other posts|
|Number of the Post||298 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||7th October 2017|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
ASRLMS Assam Recruitment 2017
Candidate must have the Graduation degree in the field of HR/MCA/MBA/M.Sc. and other subjects. Apart from this, the candidate must also have good experience in reporting, documentation, data analysis and in other monitoring functions for Social development Projects. Apart from this, the candidate must hold the post graduation degree also in the field of Commerce/CA/ICWA with good knowledge of Data management software.
The age of the candidate for the ASRLMS must be in between 23 years to 45 years of age where 23 years is the minimum age criteria and 45 years is the maximum age criteria.
ASRLMS Job in Assam
The authority will be going to pay amazing salary package to its selected candidate on the monthly basis. Here in this post, you can check the salary amount given to their selected candidate differ according to the posts for which he or she is selected for.
- State Project Manager: 63,000INR
- District Functional Expert: 42,000INR
- Project Manager Procurement and Finances: 49,000INR
- Block Project manager: 35,000INR
- District Functional Expert: 35,000INR
- District MIS Manager: 25,000INR
- Block Coordinator: 21,560INR
- MIS Assistant cum Accountant: 15,000INR
To select the candidate the authority will conduct the written test and personal interviews.
To get the information about the Application fees for the ASRLMS, you must check the notification.
Starting Date to apply online: Available Now
End Date to apply online: 7th October 2017
ASRLMS Job Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
- Candidate must visit the official website of ASRLMS that is asrlms.assam.gov.in.
- At the main page of the website, you must look for the notification where you can read all the details and information available inside it.
- According to the instructions given in the notification, candidate has to apply for the Assam State rural Livelihood posts.
- Fill the application form as per the instructions were given and attach the documents and certificates also along with the photographs.
- Submit the form as soon as possible before the last date approaches.