Latest Update (3rd October 2017): RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017, Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Apply for 3052 Posts Notification available on its website www.rmsaassam.in
RMSA Assam ICT Recruitment 2017
- 1 RMSA Assam ICT Recruitment 2017
- 2 DSE Assam Notification 2017
- 3 www.rmsaassam.in Online Application 2017
- 4 RMSA Assam Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- 6 Assam RMSA Computer Instructor Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan has recently released the job notification for the posts of ICT Instructors on a part-time basis. The authorities are looking for the deserving candidates who are eligible for the RMSA Assam ICT posts. Every year the authority releases the notification for the posts of Instructor and ICT to select the candidate on the part-time basis. The authority will offer an amazing salary to its selected candidate which is of 10,000INR given to the candidate on the monthly basis. Candidate must require paying the application fees also along with the application form positively before the last date. Get the application form from its official website www.rmsaassam.in.
DSE Assam Notification 2017
As per the notification, the candidate who belongs to the Assam state can apply for the RMSA posts. The candidates who are interested in applying for the RMSA Assam must have 1-year diploma certificate in the field of Computer Science or Computer Application which must be from the recognized authority and must be approved by the AICTE/UGC authority. The mode to apply for the RMSA Assam is an online mode and the candidates who are interested in this kind of job vacancies; they can apply for the RMSA Assam jobs before the last date of submission. Before filling up the application form, the candidate must know all the details about the RMSA Assam posts which he or she can get from the notification available online.
www.rmsaassam.in Online Application 2017
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Name of the Examination||RMSA Assam written exam|
|Name of the Post||ICT, instructor posts|
|Type of Job||Part Time job|
|Number of the Post||3052 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||25th September 2017|
|Last date to apply online||15th October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
RMSA Assam Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have the graduation degree in the field of Computer Science which must be from the recognized board or authority. Along with this, he or she must have at least 1-year diploma certificate in the field of Computer science or Computer Application which must also be from the recognized authority.
The candidate who wants to apply for RMSA jobs must not be more than 43 years of age applicable for the General Category candidate whereas for the SC/ST and OBC candidate the age of the candidate must not have to be more than 48 years of age.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
The selection of the candidate for DSE Assam will be based on many factors including the evaluation and assessment PC Lab reports. He or she must submit the report for the same at the time of the joining.
The authority will offer the salary of 10,000INR on the monthly basis. To get more details, the candidate checks the details from the official notification.
Assam RMSA Computer Instructor Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- The candidate who wants to apply for RMSA Assam must have to visit the official website for RMSA that is www.rmsaassam.in.
- After visiting the website, you must look for the notification for the RMSA Assam posts.
- Read all the details about the RMSA Assam available on its notification and apply for the RMSA jobs accordingly.
- Get the application form for the RMSA Assam available on its website and fill the form by entering the details.
- Submit the application form by pressing the submit icon.
- You will then receive the notification about the generated application number which you have to keep it secure for future purpose.