Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Chartered Accountant and other posts to fill 110 vacancies Notification available at www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- 2 Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017
- 3 www.bankofmaharashtra.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Chartered Accountant 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment 2017
- 6 Bank of Maharashtra Apply Online for Chartered Accountant
- 7 Official Website: www.bankofmaharahtra.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Maharashtra government has recently issued the notice for the candidate’s selection for various posts including Chartered Accountants, Managers, and Engineer vacancies. There are 110 vacant posts available for these positions and the authority is looking for the eligible and deserving candidates. The interested candidate who wants to apply for BOM jobs must check the notification for the CA post available on its website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. The Bank of Maharashtra has started inviting the online applications for the CA posts from 16th September 2017. Check the application form dates, the process to apply for BOM Jobs, eligibility criteria for the Chartered Accountant, and other details.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017
The Bank of Maharashtra has released the vacancy for the CA posts and they are looking for the candidates who are hardworking and deserving for the CA post. Candidates who have the desire to make their career in the banking sector can apply for the BOM jobs before the last date arrives. The authority has started inviting the online applications for the CA posts which were started from 16th September 2017 which will be continued till the last date of submission that is 7th October 2017. So all the candidates are required to submit their documents along with the application form before this last date of submission with attested photographs and scanned copy of the signature.
www.bankofmaharashtra.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Examination||BOM CA written exam|
|Name of the Post||Chartered Accountant, Managers, and Engineer vacancies|
|Number of the Post||110 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||16th September 2017|
|Last date to apply online||7th October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Chartered Accountant 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who are planning to apply for Maharashtra bank must have Graduation degree or Engineering degree with good marks. Make sure that the degree you receive must be from the recognized university.
The age of the candidate must be in between 21 years to 35 years of age where 21 years is the minimum age criteria and 35 years is the maximum age criteria. The authority will also provide the age relaxation to its reserved category candidates.
Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment 2017
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his or her performance in the various selection processes including the Group Discussion and Personal interview.
The authority will offer a good salary package to the selected candidate which depends on the candidate’s position. For Grade 4 post, the authority will offer 50,030INR to 60,820INR whereas, for Grade II, the authority will offer a salary of 31,705INR to 45,950INR.
The candidate has to pay the application fees for the Bank of Maharashtra jobs of 600INR which is chargeable for the general category candidate and 100INR is for all other candidates.
Bank of Maharashtra Apply Online for Chartered Accountant
- Go to the career’s page for the Maharashtra Bank bankofmaharahtra.in.
- The eligible candidates are required to look for the link to open the notification.
- Click on the notification and read all the details and information mentioned in the notification.
- Apply for the Chartered Accountant posts by filling up the application form of BOM Jobs.
- Submit the application form along with other scanned copy of documents and certificates.
- Before submitting the documents you must check the details properly.
- Soon after submitting the application form, you will get the generated application form where you will find the registration number which you are supposed to keep secret.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharahtra.in